CHAPTER 4

Jungkook pov:

I was in my studio working on a song ....i was so into it that i didnt even realise that Namjoon hyung(brother) came into my room until he tapped on my shoulder.....

"kook ahh u r manager resigned" he said with a hint of annoyance.....

"Oooo.....get me another manager hyung"

"Do you think its easy kook? He is the 5th one in this month....why r u behaving like this?"

"My behaviour is good ....they just dont want to be my manager...not my fault"

"Fine.......go to the last room on the ground floor our manager wants to talk to you"

"Hufffff.....okay hyung"

And with that namjoon hyung left the studio....i saved my music tape,switched  off the computer and went downstaires......... as soon as i reached the ground floor my phone gave a ding telling me that  i got a txt .......... Hobi hyung txted me telling that in 15 min i have to be in the practise room.....i was txting him back.....i felt a pair of eyes on me i lifted my head and saw a girl....she was wearing a black sweat shirt , light blue jeans , black converse and her hair in a messy bun with a few strands falling on her small face......we made an eye contact for a second......i remembered that i have to meet our manager so i broked the contact and furiously went into the room where our manager was................

I entered the room ....i saw my manager talking with someone....as soon as they saw me they stopped talking and looked at me .......i and my manager looked at each other for a few seconds and suddenly he started yelling......

"What is wrong with you kook ahh....another manager of yours resigned"

"Nothing's wrong with me.......just find another manager"  WHAT THE HECK.....why the fcuk are they blaming me ,those managers didnt want to work with me not my fckin fault.........i am beyond mad so i just opened the door and went outside and again my manager yelled

"who the heck will be your manager now....its not the easy to heir a manager ......are you even listening to me jungkook"

Its the same girl i made an eye contact with,she was standing in front of me with nervousnesss written on her face....i dont know why but i felt that she should be my manager ......i was looking at her for what like 2 min i guess.......that small face....big eyes , small nose , soft plum pinky lips, aishhh i dont know i want her as my manager.........

"She will be my manager"

--------------------
Hey lilpiess....

ahhh it was a very short chapter i know so i will be releasing another one today itself......yayyy this is where the fun beginss get readyy💘💘

hope u like this one...💜

have a good day😘

love
Author💜😂