CHAPTER 1

Jiyoung pov:

I am an ordinary girl who used to live in daegu with my mom , dad , and younger brother......

My family hates me...i dont know the reason...they just hate me.....they dont consider me as their daughter , they just love my brother ......i tried so hard to impress them but they were never happy with me....

I worked very hard and got good grades for my parents , i used to help my mom in household chores but still they were never happy with me .......they just see me as their personal maid.

I went to a mvi wid my friend and came home at around 9 30 and then my mom started a war

"Where were you?"

"At the movie's wid my friend"

"Who the heck gave u the permission to go? "

"I dont need ones permission to go watch the movie....anyways i told dad that i was going"

" You have the audicty to talk back to me , i am u r mother jiyoung"

"Have u ever acted like one" that's it ....that one line made my mom beyond mad and here i am standing at the bus station with a bag full of my clothes and with 15 dollars in my hand ...........

Ya they told they wanted to live peacefully....they didnt want trash in their home so they just kicked me out of the house ......i dont have anyone here in daegu except that one frnd i went to the movie with.....she said her parents will be coming to her home today so i cant go to her and i dont have enough money to rent a hotel room .....so i called a close friend of mine who lives in seoul and asked her if i could crash at her place for sometime and she said okay .....

I bought the ticket and now i am waiting for the bus ...arghhhh how much more should i wait

( 15 min later )

Ahhhh finally the bus arrived i sat near the window and then my thoughts took over me..........
During the war i asked my mom that did she ever loved me and her words broke my heart into pieces

"I regret giving birth to you , i should have killed u when i got to know that i was pregnent but what to do i thought i was gonna give birth to a beautiful child but i gave birth to a useless ugly creature .....never once in my life have i loved you...."

I didnt even realise tears rolling down my cold pink cheeks.........all i wanted was a simple routine happy life with my family ........but i got nothing ..i am alone now .....in this big freakin world i am all by myself ........i just hope everything will be okay after reaching seoul and with that

i fell asleep

------------------

Hey lilpies.....

ya i am gonna call u guys lilpies😅💜
so ya this is the first chapter i know it is small but the next chapters will be big ...... i hope u like it

if i have mood i will release the second chapter today itself ..if not i will tomorrow .....💜

have a nice day 😘

love
author💜😂