CHAPTER 3

Jiyoung pov:

Someone was shaking my body very aggressively......."argghhhhh lemme sleep"

"Waaahhh how many hours are you gonna sleep, get up u brat"

"Minaa.......plzzz lemme sleep for 5 more  mins plzzzzzz"

"If u dont want to find a job and a place to live,u can sleep as much as u want baby"

Aishhh this girl........she successfully ruined my sleep......i woke up ,did my daily routine and went downstaires to find mina making pancakessss......yasss pancakesss

" Waahhhh mina u made pancakes for me"

"Yaaa now shut up and eat.....we r gonna have a long day"

I did as she said.....after eating we grabbed our wallet,jackets and went to find a place for me to live.......

(3 hrs later)

Wahhhh finding a house in seoul is so difficult.....i and mina were searching for a house from 3 hrs still couldnt find a perfect apartment.....its almost lunch time i am feeling hungry.........as if she heard me she said

"Jiyoung ahhh lets go and have lunch , i am feeling hungry i guess its the same for you"

"Ya ya lets go and eat"

With that we went to a small restraunt and had our lunch....the price was cheap and the taste was bombbbb...........
hufffff we started our search for an apartment again........

(4 hrs later)

After fckin 7 hrs of searching we found an apartment in Myeongdong which is not that far from mina's place ......the apartment was so small but it is enough for me ......even though its small it is so comfy and cozy and the rent was 80 dollars so it is pretty cheap so ya i got the apartment......the gud thing is that the apartment is almost furnished i just have to get few thingss.....and i will be moving into this apartment the day after tomorrow....yayyyyy i finally got an apartment.......

Now i have to get a job.....yess jiyoung ahhh u cant do it.....as i was making a list of things to buy mina called me

"hey jiyoung ahhh my friend soo hyun who works in bighit wants to meet u now.....she said she can talk to the manager about u r job .....kaja ( lets go )"

Hufff okay jiyoung dont mess this up....get the job and live happily.....yes i can do it .....

(15 min later)

Mina told that she has to met her boyfriend she told me to call her after i'm done......i'm outside the company waiting for soo hyun........

I felt someone tap my shoulders i turened around and saw a women of my age

"Jiyoung?"

"Ya i'm jiyoung and soo hyun right?"

"Ya u r right....nice to meet u"

"Nice to meet u too"

"Okay so we will be working for a boy band called BTS we will be doing stuff regarding their concerts interviews etc.....so we have weekends to ourseleves and the pay is 200$ is that okay for you"

200$ ......80$ for the rent ....30$ for the bus and for groceries,current,water,50$ all together 160$ waaahhhhh i will have 40$ extraaa daebak......yaaa jiyoung aahhh u have to get the job come on we can do it

"uhmmm...jiyoung u there?"

"ohhh ya ya i am here.....and yes it is okay for me"

"Cool....come on lets head inside"

We went inside andd waahhh this building is big and pretty....waahhh jiyoung u r going to work here ...waahh daebakk everything is going the way i want yasssss.....suddenly soo hyun stopped and turned around

"Jiyoung ahhh just wait here for awhile i will go inside , talk to our manager and call u okay dont go anywhere just stay here okay?"

"okay"

Ahhhh .....there are alot of paintings, pictures on this wall.....waahhh who r these 7 guysss they look so handsome wahhh...how can they be like this...beside that 7 men picture there was another one with 5 cute boys wahhh they r all so fine....as i was admiring those boys i heard loud steps as i turned to my right i saw a boy with black mask hair messy and a total black outfit with a cellphone in his hand....waahhh such a boyfriend material.....we made an eye contact for a second ...he broke it and furiously went into the room soo hyun went......

After few second i heard someone yell in that room.....i dont know why but i was getting nervous .........suddenly the door flung open and came out the boy this time with his mask down and behind the boy there was a person who suddenly yelled

"who the heck will be your manager now....its not that easy to heir a manager......are you even listening to me jungkook"

That boy's eyes were fixed on me, not at all moving i was getting hella nervous
........ ...after staring at me for 2 damn min he opened his mouth...

" She will be my manager"

----------------------

Hey lilpiess....

waaahhhh it was a long chapter, wasnt it.....so yeahhh JK finally  showed up.......

I will be posting another chapter after a few hourss......

by the way this is the aprtment .....pretty isnt it....jiyoung has a good taste😏😉😂💜

jiyoung has a good taste😏😉😂💜

hope u liked this one💜

have a nice day😘

love
Author💜😂