CHAPTER 41

Jiyoung pov:

Its jungkook and some gurll........their hands interwined,that gurl is holding his hands so damn dearly.........and..........they r looking at each other with big smiles on their faces...............i couldnt watch them....so i took my cappuccino and left.........i went to the concert area and sat on the stage thinking about them.....

Maybe they r just friends.....but-

"Hey jiyoung!"

"Hey jimin..."

"Yah...i am bored lets go and play something come..."

He said and dragged me to the room where all the boys except for jungkook were present....all of us started playing uno........

(3hrs later)

Ahhh the boys are getting ready......still and hour and half for the concert.....all of them are getting their hair and makeup done.......

Still the image of jungkook and that gurl didnt leave my mind....who r they....r they lovers or friends or cousins....ahhh this is stupid.....i was getting mad so i went out for a small walk.....oo my goodness...i cant  really go out i guess.....this place is full of army.......wahhh so many fans.....they r waiting for the boys.......i can see that they r damn excited for this....all the girls and boys are having a large smile plastered on their faces and they r grooving to the music our staff is playing......hehe cute.......i slowly went inside.....i was going back to the room but suddenly bumped into someone....

"Ahhhhhh" I said and rubbed my forehead....the person in front of me did the same.....i looked at the person...ooo there r five.....

"I am sry" One boy said....

"Ahh i am sry too....." I said with a smile i was about to leave but they called out for me....

"Uh......our manager went somewhere and we dont know that way to the vip cabin can u plz take us there....?"

They asked me....ahhh i heard from sejin sir that the vip cabin was for a boy grp called TXT....oo wait are they TXT...

"Uhhh u r TXT?"

"Yeah!!!" They said with smiles......

"Come i will take u there....."

I took them to the vip cabin.....all of them thanked me...

"Issokay boys....have fun!!"

"Ahh noona(sister) can we know u r name...?" Asked a boy called yeonjun

"Of course my name is jiyoung..."

"Ahhh u r jungkookie hyung's personal manager.." Said soobin

"Yeah.....how did u know?"

"Ahhh everyone in the office knows u noona...."  Said taehyun

"Ohh i didnt know i was that famous..." With that all of us giggled....i gave my goodbyes and left......

I went to the make up room......wahhh some of them are ready and those some are jungkook,namjoon,jin and tae....they wore their costumes and now they are chit chatting with each other.....my boss called me...

"Get me a coffee"

"Yes boss!"

I went to the snacks room and got him a cup of coffee...not so hot not so cold thats how he likes it.....i slowly went inside...i bended a bit and was giving the coffee to my boss...both of us were holding the cup suddenly someone pushed me which cz the coffee to spill and fall on my boss.....fck....his costume.....