CHAPTER 21

Jungkook pov:

"Good night bunss"

(Next day)

Uhhhh its already 7:00....i sat up and saw jiyoung sleeping beside me....let her sleep......

I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine.....

(30 min later)

Ahh she is still sleeping...lemme wake her up...i was about to wake her up but i heard someone knocking.......i opened the door....

"Woooahhh is this really our kook....wahh u woke up by yourself  and also got ready...wow kook..."

"Aishhh stop it hyung"  I said and went inside he followed me.....

"Ahh jiyoung is still sleeping....wake her up we have to leave in an hour..."

"Yeah yeah"

I went to her and shook her lightly.......not even a slight discomfort....happily sleeping....i shouted in her ear...

"JIYOUNG AHHHH"

"AAAAARRRGGGHHHHH" She shouted and sat up straight.......i and jin hyung started laughing..........

"Wakie wakie jiyoung go get ready we have to leave in an hour...." Said jin hyung

She slowly got up took her bag and went into the bathroom....ahhh her leg is good now she is walking without a problem....i dont have to piggy back her now......i sat on the couch with hyung........then we started discussing about our shoot...

Jiyoung pov:

Ahhh my leg is good now...even these small cuts arent hurting now...wahhh i am good now......i did my daily routine..and wore the gray half shoulder shirt which jungkook selected for me.......

I came out and saw jungkook and jin talking with each other...i took the first aid box and changed my bandages....

"Done guys!!!! I am ready..."

"Good lets go down and have breakfast i am hungry" Said jin

"Yeah letss goo"

I took my bag and went down with them......ahh not everyone is here only suga,hope,jin,jungkook and me.......

We started eating....soon the remaining joined us......we finished our bf and went to the lobby....

"Bye guysss!! i will meet u at the location"

"No who said u r cmng in the staff bus..u r coming with us...."

"Ahh no i have to talk with aera  so i will just come in the bus..."

"No u can talk to her when we reach....now come" Said my boss and dragged me to their van.....ahhh this guy is so stubborn......i got into the van and sat in the last sit...beside me hope and namjoon.....they started playing games...they asked me too join but i said no......i just want to relaxxx

They r playing dumb charades......they made 3 groupss....grp 1-jimin,
jungkook,jin....grp 2-hope and namjoon....grp 3-tae and suga.......

Namjoon is acting and hope has to guess...i am looking at him....wait i think  i know this movie......ahhhhh its harry potter...

"Hope its harry potter"  I whispered in his ear....his eyes lit up and he shoutedd

"HARRY POTTER"

"YAAHHHHH HOPEEE AHHHH WE MADE ITTTTTT"

Heheeh they really are small kids......

"Noooooo....u cheated....." Said my bosss