Chapter TwentyNine

Start from the beginning

"Call her Alice... " Mei ask..

Alice nodded and go to Hanabi.. Hanabi refused to eat dinner she said that she want to sleep early...

Alice told Mei what Hanabi said and start to finished their dinner... Mei feels that something has happen to Hanabi..

After washing the dishes.. Mei go to Hanabi's room...

"Hanabi is something happen?.." Mei ask...

"No.nothing Mommy im just really tired from school.." Hanabi answer..

"Can you open your door please?.." Mei ask..

"Im tired Mommy.. Im sorry.." Hanabi said..

"Hanabi open it.." Mei ask again..

Hanabi can't make an excuse .. She open her door and rapidly go back to her bed and put herself under the cover...

"Hanabi.. You can tell me what happen.." Mei said as she go to Hanabi's bed..

Hanabi took off her cover's and sit on her bed...

Mei saw the bruise on Hanabi's face...

"Hanabi tell me who did that?.." Mei said...

Hanabi did'nt answer.. she just looks down..

"Hanabi.. " Mei said..

"Our classmates... I just wanted them to stop talking about harsh thing on Alice.. They refuse and beat me.. Mommy did I do wrong?.." Hanabi said ..

Mei hug Hanabi and said... "No Hanabi.. You just did that for your sister..."

Hanabi start to sobbed...

"It's okay Hanabi.. " Mei said and comfort Hanabi...

"Tell me the names of them.. I call them in the chairman's office tomorrow..." Mei added..

"But.. Mommy .. What if they did'nt stop? what if they hurt Alice too?.." Hanabi said...

"Violence is prohibited In The Aihara Academy.. I have the proof that they exhibit a inappropiate behavior.." Mei said..

Hanabi looked worried about it but Mei is her mother and she trust her..

"I'll tell you tommorrow Mommy.." Hanabi answer...

"Alright.. You haven't eaten yet.. Let's go down strairs.. I'll prepare your food.." Mei said .. Hanabi nodded and follows her...

*Next Day*

"goodmorning Hanabi?.. What happen to face ??.." Akira ask..

Hanabi looks down and did'nt want to answer her...

Their Teacher goes inside there room..

"Im sorry class but I've been assign to a different class now..Meet your new homeroom Teacher." Their previous teacher said...

Hanabi , Alice and Akira was surprised...

"Good morning class... Im Momokino Himeko your new Home room teacher... I maybe short in height but I would not accept any inappropiate behavior in this class.. Is that clear?.." Momokino said with a serious face...