Chapter TwentyTwo

SHIZUKU'S POV

I was roaming around with my family at the Amusement park , when I saw a crepe stall and buy some.. I was about to go back to My husband and daughter when suddenly *BUMP* a little girl seems to be running bump into me..

I got down on the ground.. The crepes I bought was messed up on the ground...

I manage to stand up and looked at the girl...

I was about too get her when suddenly a woman with a Long black hair called her name "Alice..!" she yelled and came for her and stand her up..

As I heard the name Alice, my head hurt again and a pictures of a little girl show on my mind..

The little girl was about to say something but when she looked at me she stop and looked surprised..

Another woman with long blue hair Came to me, bowed her head and apologized.. When she looked at me she looked surprised too..

The woman with the long black hair stares at me and didn't say a word.. I was surprised too when I saw her face and eyes.. Her eyes.. When I look into her eyes, tears start to role down to my cheeks . The woman with the long black hair cried too... But I don't understand why...

We stare at each other's eyes for a moment and she go towards me and hug me tight... I hug her back as my body react on it's own...

"Miss I'm sorry but.. Who are you?.." I ask while crying and hugs her tight...

She don't say a word and keep hugging me...

"I feel warm with your hug.. Please tell me who you are..?.." Shizuku said and tears keep falling from her eyes...

"You're back Yuzu... You're back.." Mei said as she keep hugging Shizuku tight...

"Yu.Yuzu ?.. Is that me?.." Shizuku said with confused looked..

Mei broke from their hug and looked at Shizuku's faced.. Mei put her hand on Shizuku's face...

"You can't remember me?. how about this.." Mei kissed Shizuku passionately infront of Natsuki and Alice...

From that moment my mind light up. I saw pictures of Mei with me.. I saw us together.. I saw us when we was taking care of Alice when she was a baby.. I remembered Mama , Harumin and the other's..Papa Shou.. Grandfather.. Tears keep rolling down to my cheeks..

I regain all my lost memories... I am Yuzu Okogi Aihara.. Alice is my daughter this Woman infront of me is my Future wife.. Mei Aihara...

After that kiss I ask Mei and Natsuki not to tell the other's what happend today and I will go home with Haru and Hanabi for tonight..

Before going back to Haru and Hanabi.. I hug Alice tight and she hug me too.. She missed me so much.. Natsuki give me a hug too and cry .. I know what trouble I cause them.. But now I'm back to myself.. I'm going back to them..

"Yuzu are you sure you want to go back there?.. I'm worried about you..." Mei ask while hugging Yuzu on her back..

"Don't worry Mei.. Haru and Hanabi is a good person.. I'm sure they understand.. In fact .. They help me to recover back then.." I said..

Mei agree with me and let me go back with Haru and Hanabi but I can see in her eyes that she's still worried... I hugged her again and peck her lips...

"I will go now Mei, Alice.. I loved you two.. Natsuki please take care of them.." I said and give them a tight hug....

Natsuki nodded and smile to me..

"Be safe Yuzu.." Mei added ...

I nodded to her and go to where Haru and Hanabi was...

END OF POV...

TO BE CONTINUE...