Chapter TwentyNine

After class...

Hanabi ask the three girls to have a talk with her.. The three bully agree and follows her on the back of the school building...

"Hey.. I just want to know the reason why you say harsh things on Alice..? Is she did something on you?.." Hanabi ask..

The three girls laughs at her...

"Haha were just irritated to her .." One girl said..

"Yeah her eyes was so sleepy .. She's a nerd with no glass.. hahaha!." The other one said...

"We hate her.. She's popular in this school because she's the daughter of the Chairman.. " The other girl said and they burst out laughing...

"That's it??.. " Hanabi smirk to them...

The three girls looks at her...

"You're so funny..." Hanabi said...

"Huh. what so funny ?.. are mocking us?.." The one girl said...

"It's just you three were insecure to Alice.." Hanabi smirk...

"Huh? are you starting a fight?!.." the one girl said..

"no not really.. I just want you to stop your non sense talking to Alice..." Hanabi said while glaring at them..

"And Why would we listen to you?.." the girl said...

"Just stop it !.." Hanabi yelled and pull the hand of one of the girls..

"huh?. are you really into a fight ?.. then we will give it you!.." the girl yelled and slap Hanabi's face..

The other girl pulled her hair and put her on the ground.. The other one step on Hanabi's hand...

"There you go !.. Don't you there tell us what to do you stupid transfer student!.." The one girl said and they left Hanabi lying on the ground..

Hanabi was crying not because she was hurt but because she can't defend herslef to them.. She was beaten up... She fixed herself up and wipe her tears... She call Alice on her phone and tell her that she will go home by herself... She don't want Mei and Alice to see her bruises on her face...

After Hanabi arrive on their home .. She take a bath and lay on her bed...

A few moments later and Alice and Mei arrive on their house too...

Alice go to Hanabi's room and knock her...

"Hanabi ..?.." Alice said..

"Y.yes Alice?.." Hanabi answered..

"Why did you come home alone?.. Mommy want to ask.." Alice ask..

"Ah .. I have to do my homework and rest early Im exhauseted all day hehe..." Hanabi said..

"I see.. Can you open the door?.." Alice ask...

"Oh. Im doing my assignment .. I go out of my room when I finished it hehe.." Hanabi answer..

"*sigh* I'll go to my room now..." Alice said and go to her room...

After a moment .. Mei finished preparing their dinner and calls out Hanabi and Alice... Alice goes out of her room and go to their dinning area...

"Alice where's Hanabi?.." Mei ask..

"I though she goes down first.. " Alice said..