Chapter Ten

*TIME SKIP*

Years Past...

Yuzu is Now a successful businesswoman whose now managing Her father's business..

Mei is now a Teacher...
They both succeed on thier life...

Yuzu and Mei was in there room...

"Mei.. It's been 5years when we run away.. no one bother us from then till now.. I wonder how are they now.." Yuzu said with a sad face..

"Your right.. I wonder what Mother's doing.." Mei said with a sad faced too..

"*sigh* do you want to check on them?.." Yuzu offered...

"If you want to visit mother I will go with you Yuzu.."

*KNOCK KNOCK* Someone knock on there room..

"Yes come in .." Yuzu said...

"Ms. Yuzu.." Rindou has something on her Arms...

Yuzu was shock when she saw Rindou holding a baby...

"Wh.what is that rindou?.. I mean is that your child..?." Yuzu ask..

"No Ms. Yuzu.. Someone just dumb this baby infront our house..." Rindou said worriying about the baby.. She don't know how many hours past when someone abandon the baby..

"Is that baby okay.?.." Yuzu ask...

Mei get closer to Rindou and feel the baby...
Mei was shock ...

"Yuzu we need to get this baby to the hospital.. Now...she was hot I think the baby has fever.." Mei said with high tone...

"Rindou give me the baby... And can you buy some baby stuff in the market all the baby needs .."Yuzu ask..

"Right away Ms. Yuzu... I tell the driver to get you to the hospital.." Rindou said..

"Thank you rindou.."

As they arrive at the Hospital..

"Mam the baby has a fever...But she's fine now.. We give her Some vitamins and medicines.. The baby just need to rest..."
The Doctor said..

"*Sigh* thank you Doc.." Yuzu feel relief..

A nurse just came in and ask them for some information about the baby...

"Mam can I know the baby's name..?" The nurse ask..

"Im sorry but... Someone abandoned her infront of our house..." Yuzu answer..

"What? that someone has no heart to left a baby on street.. mam you can give her a name instead and adopt her if you want.." The nurse smiled..

Yuzu Looked at Mei and saw Mei smiled at her that made her smile..

"What should we name her Mei..?.."

"Im not good at names Yuzu.." Mei laugh a little..

"Oh hehe well should we name her Alice?.."

Mei looked at the baby and smiled and slide her hand on baby's head and said.. "Alice Aihara.. It fit's her.."

"Alice Aihara what a nice name.. I wish you to be a good girl... So Alice Aihara the name of the baby.. She looks like a new born infant..." The nurse said..

"Is.. that so?.. I feel sorry for her.." Yuzu started to cry... Mei comfort her and said "It's okay Yuzu.. Alice have us now.. we will be a good parent to her..." Mei said while sliding her hand on Yuzu's back...

Yuzu wipe her tears and said.. "Yeah you're right Mei.. We will be good to her..." Yuzu hold the hands of Mei..

"Mam The Hospital will make the adoption paper for Alice.. So that you can get Alice home when she feels better.." The nurse said..

"Thank You nurse..." Yuzu said and smile at Alice..

"From now on we will be your Mama and Mommy .. Is that okay for you Baby Alice ?..." Yuzu said and poke Alice a Little.. Yuzu and Mei was shock seeing the baby smiled ...

"Mei .did you see that?.. Alice smiled at us.." Yuzu said with teary eyes...

"Alice is glad to be our daughter..." Mei said to Yuzu and touch the hand of Yuzu.. Yuzu looked at Mei with a teary eyes too...

" I think this is not the right time to go back Mei... We should raise Alice first." Yuzu said..

"You're right.. She's an infant so I think this is not the right time to go back... Maybe mother will understand..." Mei added with a worried looked on her face.. Mei misses their mother .. For Mei, Ume is the real mother of her who gives her love what she needs when her Father is not around...

Yuzu touch the hand of Mei "You really miss Mama don't you.?.. Don't worry Mei.. Mama will understand.." Yuzu smiled and the worry face of Mei turn to a smile..

"You're right.. Mother will understand.."

A few weeks later Yuzu and Mei start to be a parent.. They took care of Alice once they home.. Alice seems to be like Mei.. Not like the other infants.. Alice just cry whenever she wants to drink milk, change her diaper or when she wants someone to put her on sleep.. She was always calm like Mei...

TO BE CONTINUE...