Chapter TwentyOne

Shizuku wakes up and feel pained on her head.. She looked on her side and saw A warm smile from Haru..

"Good morning dear.. How do you feel now..?.." Haru ask..

"Goodmorning dear.. My head hurts a little but I think I can handle it.." Shizuku said while getting herself up and sit on the bed..

"That's good to hear.. We were going to the amusement park today dear.. Like what you requested last night.." Haru said with excitement..

Shizuku widen her eyes"Really?!!. Thank you dear!.." She hugs Haru with excitement..

"I'll go prepare our breakfast first .. Stay still my dear.." Haru said and prepared thier breakfast..

Shizuku nodded with excitement and lay on the bed for a while...

After eating breakfast.. They prepared thier self .. Shizuku put some accesories on her.. When she looked on her jewerly box she saw a ring with a name "Mei" curved inside of the ring... Her heart pound to her chest, She can't understand why then she decided to wear it...

After a moment they go to the amusement park..

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TOWN..

"Alice are you ready?.." Mei ask..

"Yes mommy... Let's go?.." Alice answer and smile to Mei..

"Before that Alice.." Mei get the teddy bear she brought last night and light up the candle of the cake at same time..

Alice was surprised and hug the teddy bear.. The color of the teddy bear were Golden yellow with a green eyes..

"Do you like it Alice?.." Mei ask..

Alice nodded and smile...

"We should give it a name.." Mei added and smile to Alice..

Alice look at the teddy bear and remember someone on her mind.. Some picture of a woman who almost has a same featured of the teddy bear..

Tear's fall from her eyes and mumbled "Mama.."

Mei was surprised on what Alice mumbled and looked at Alice... Mei's eyes were getting blurry because of the tears forming.. She looked away and composed herself up ...

"Mama?.. Did you remember Mama from the teddy bear?.." Mei ask and comfort Alice...

"Mama? is she the one who left us when I was little . She always shows up on my dreams.. We were always playing on my dreams.." Alice said while looking at the teddy bear...

Mei closed her eyes and get a hold of herself to not cry infront of Alice.. They both misses Yuzu a lot..

"She did not leave us Alice.. Like what you're dreams telling us. She still with us.. She's watching us from above Alice.. She never leave us because she love us ..." Mei hug Alice and wiped her tears..

After a moment Mei hold Alice on her shoulders..

"Alice Let's go.. Your Aunties are waiting for us.." Mei said referring To Harumin and thier other friends..

Alice wiped her tears and nodded with smile..

"We will decide a name for it later.." Mei said and smile..

Alice turn her head right to left and said ...
"I will call her Yu mommy.." Alice said..

Mei smiled and they head to the amusement park..