Chapter Four

*IN THE MORNING*

*DING-DONG-DING-DONG*

"*hmmmm... is that the alarm...?? no wait? the doorbell? *yawn* hey it's only 5am in the morning... Maybe it's Mama but, are'nt mama has a key.. *yawn* maybe she forget to bring it.." Yuzu moan beacause it's still to early for her to wake up..

Yuzu went to the door and look at the door hole.. She was shock because it's not thier mother..

It was a blue Haired Girl and a brown haired Girl who looks like same age as her . She did'nt know them so she ask them first..

"ahm.. who are you? What do you want?"

"We're here to ask something... We where just moved here and I saw you last night wearing a school uniform.. We will just ask on what school is that...?"

"Oh is that so?.." Yuzu opens the door but she did'nt take off the chain on the door..

"Good morning Im Natsuki Kuga and this is Shizuru .. Im sorry to disturb you this early.. We're not familiar at this place.That's why we came here.. We just want to transfer school near here.." Introduce by the two..

"Oh it's fine .. The named of our school is Aihara Academy.. and if you want to inform there you can come with me to go there later.."

"Really?! Thank you.. Just knock on our door if you're ready.." they bowed to Yuzu and go back to their Unit...

"Since I was awake .. I'll prepare our breakfast and bento.." Yuzu mumbled..

After then.... while brushing their hair...

"Yuzu why are you so early today..?" ask Mei..

"*sigh* (really ?!! the doorbell did'nt bother her sleep?!!) well it's just ...I just woke up too early today and unable to go back to sleep again so I decided to prepared our breakfast.."

"I see."

"oh Mei . remember the unit infront of ours?"

"What was about it?"

"They ask me this morning about our school.. They want to transfer there.. They said that they're not familiar here and they saw us wearing our school uniform yesterday so I told them about it. I told them too that they can go there with us today.".

Mei did'nt respond and put the hair comb down to her table.. And walks toward thier front door...

"Let's go Yuzu.."

"Coming Mei.."

Yuzu double check thier door and faced the unit behind her... She press the doorbell.. The door opens.. Yuzu bowed on them..

"We we're about to go.. are you two ready?" ask Yuzu

"Yes we're ready .. Let's go then?" Answered by Natsuki

On their way to school... Yuzu ask them why did they moved here...

"Well.. its just...." Natsuki can't give answer to Yuzu and it seems like they don't want to talk about it.. Yuzu saw them both looking down.. It made Yuzu feel guilt...

"Oh.. well... you dont have to tell us.. s.sorry about it.." Yuzu apologized.

Natsuki Smiled at Yuzu and replied..
"It's okay .." And looks away ..

"Where here.." Mei said as she try's to change the mood on their conversation..

"Ohayo Kaichou." some students greets Mei

"Kaichou.??" Ask Shizuru and look at Yuzu

"Oh im sorry , I forgot to tell you.. Well let me introduce ourself.. Im Yuzu Aihara and this is Mei Aihara the Student council President.. hehe.."

"Aihara..? hm? Aihara Academy.?. so you are the owner of this school?.." Natsuki feel so confused...

"No.. no.. The current owner of the school is Grandfather.." Yuzu explained..

"Grandfather ? so you're both his granddaughter?.." added by Shizuru..

"Well about that.. You see,we're not really sister's in blood.. We're half sister's so Mei is the real granddaughter of the chairman of this academy.."

"If we're step's sister's then you're grandfather's granddaughter too." Mei said in serious tone.

"oh hehe." Yuzu smirk at them.

"Anyway... Let me assist you two to the office.. Follow me.." Mei said to Natsuki and Shizuru..

"Thank you.." Answered by the Two

"Ja-nee Natsuki-chan , Shizuru-chan.." Yuzu smiled and wave her hands to them..

Natsuki and Shizuru wave thier hands to Yuzu and smiled back...

TO BE CONTINUE...