Chapter TwentyThree

A FEW DAYS LATER...

AT FUJINO'S HOUSEHOLD (Natsuki and Shizuru's House)

Natsuki was worried about Yuzu... Mei did'nt give her a call after the day they saw Yuzu... Natsuki decided to call Mei... Mei answer it ..

"Hello Mei..? any update?.." Natsuki ask..

Mei did'nt response...

"Hello ? Mei..? Is there a problem?.." Natsuki asked again..

"Im sorry Natsuki... I have something to do now... I'll call you later.." Mei answer and ended up the call...

'Ehh?... What happened to her?.. why did'nt she response to my question... Something's off about it..' Natsuki thought to herself...

FLASH BACK...

A FEW DAYS AGO...

After the Day they saw Yuzu.. Mei always checking on her phone every minute... She don't want to missed Yuzu's call..
Suddenly her phone rang...

It's a unknown number..

Mei answer the call...

"Hello?.." Mei spoke..

"Mei..."

Her heart skip a beat when she heard the voice of the caller.. It's Yuzu..

"Yuzu !.. What happened?.. Is everything alright?.." Mei yelled..

Yuzu did'nt answer...

"Yuzu?.." Mei spoke again...

"I.Im sorry Mei... *Sob* I wont go back to you anymore.. *Sob*.." Yuzu said while Mei heard her cried ..

"What?.. Yuzu ? are you alright?.. Why are you crying..? " Mei ask with a worried tone...

"Please... Take care of Alice...'' Yuzu said and ended up the call..

Mei heard her loud and clear.. Her Lover is not fine...

END OF FLASH BACK...

Mei contact Rindo.. she explain the situation to her and asked her to hired a top secret investigator ... Rindo was surprised to hear that Yuzu is alive and worried at the same time because of what Mei told her.. Mei ask her not to tell everyone about it...

After a few days...

Mei recieve a report from the Top secret Investigator and gives her a files about Haru Toudo .. She saw the files .. Mei was surprised on what she had read.. Haru Todou was an exconvict who conducted a Five murder under his unlicenses medical practices.. Mei could'nt believe her eyes...

"Mam take a look on this..." The investigator held her a picture..

"Who is she?..." Mei ask..

"It's Haru Todou's late wife.." The investigator said..

Mei was surprised.. The woman in the picture looks just like Yuzu now.. The woman has Green eyes and long black hair with a fair skin..

"I heard from my subordinate that he was obsess to her wife.. He murder his wife when he saw her having an affair..It's seems like , he revive his wife in your partner mam.." The investigator added..

Mei's eyes widden as she came up with a conclusion.. Yuzu was crying on the phone because Haru Todou was treatening her and Alice might got into trouble..

Mei immediately call Ume...

Ume answer her call..

"Hello Mei-chan?.." Ume said...

"Mother Listen and do what will I say...I want you to lock your door now.. Double lock it and stay with Alice on your room...!.." Mei said while trembling...

TO BE CONTINUE...