Chapter Thirteen

A few weeks later at the Aihara company..

SAYAKA's POV

AT CHAIRMANS'S OFFICE OF THE ACADEMY

It's been a long time since Miyabi and I talk.. I wonder what she's doing now.. *sigh* Im the new chairman of the Aihara company.. Why she has to be like that.. I only do this for her ..

Sayaka was suprise about what she's mumbling on her head...

"*Sigh* yes.. I mean it.. this is all for her.. Im inlove with her.." Sayaka hold her fist close and put it in her chest.. "I did this because I want her family to accept me as Miyabi's partner.. I want to be the one who will give her want she needs.. But now.. She's so far from me.. What's wrong to be like me?.. I just wanted to fit in.." Sayaka said to her mind with a teary eye.. Suddenly..

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

"Come in.." Sayaka said..

Her secretary open the door and said "Ms. Hikami.. Someone wants to talk to you. She said that she was your friend.."

*Miyabi??! wait? is she worried about me ?.. Finally she came for me.. (Sayaka mumbled to her head)

"Let her in.." Sayaka demanded..

"Okay Ms. Hikami.." Her secretary said and she open the door.. "Come on in Mam.." The secretary bowed and leave them alone..

Sayaka seems to be busy on her computer and not looking at her Guest..

"It's been a while Hikami-san.. How have you been ?.." A familliar voice said It made Sayaka startled and feels a chill through her bone..

When she looked at the guest .. She was suprise .. Her eyes widen and mumbled "Ka.Kaichou.."

Mei Glared at Sayaka that made Sayaka to shake her hands uncontrolable..

"How have you been Hikami-san..? Are you enjoying yourself?.." Mei said with a serious face...

"I.I a." Sayaka was cutoff by Mei..

"Are you satisfied with your work.?. " Mei said with a bit angry tone..

Sayaka can't say anything... she was suprised at the same time scared of Mei.. "sh*t .. When she has return.. This is not the time to be afraid.. Speak Sayaka..!." Sayaka thought her mind and Inhale some air and calm herself..

"Heh..? Im doing good Ex-Kaichou.. How about you? Did your grandfather tell you how He hates you?.. Im sure he tell you how he hates you.." Sayaka said and smirk trying to humilliate Mei and gets her out of her calm composure..

Mei just stared at her and said "Is that how the new chairwoman talk?.. Seems like you're not fit to your job... That may not be a appropriate way to talk to your Senpai.. Am I right?.. Ms. Hikami..?"

Sayaka was suprised on how Mei reacted ..

"What do you want ?..." Sayaka ask nervously..

"I think you already know the answer for that.." Mei answered..

Sayaka smirk and said.. "Oh? is that so? ..Im sorry but Im the new chairman of the Aihara Academy.. You have no right to demand me that.."

"Really?.. Here read this.." Mei put some files on Sayaka's table..

Sayaka read the files and widen her eyes.. The files say's that The Member of the Board of director's Legaly assign Mei Aihara to be the New Chairwoman of the Academy. "I.It Can't be ..!. Where did you get this.??!!.."