Chapter Sixteen

Yuzu's phone rang.. She took her phone and look who's the caller...

"Mama?.." She mumbled Mei stares at her...
She answer the call..

"Mama?.. something wrong??.." Yuzu ask..

"Yuzuko do you know what time is it now?.." Ume said..

Yuzu look at the her watch ...

"Oh my ?!.. It's already 7am..?.. Mama is Alice awake??.." Yuzu said ...

"Yes she's awake .. We're eating breakfast now..I gave her milk in her baby bottle.. She was searching for her Mama and Mommy when she got awake.. hehe.. Well im just checking on you two.." Ume explained..

"Sorry Mama.. I'll ask Everyone if they want to go home okay?.. We will be home right away after this..thank you Mama.." Yuzu said and Ume ended the call..

"Yuzuchi !! is something happen?" Harumi ask..

"Well Mama just checking on us hehe.." Yuzu answer..

Harumi look at the time "Oh my ? it's already past 7 in the morning.."

"Shall we go home?.." Momokino ask..

"Let's eat first minna and go home after.." Natsuki said..

They eat together and shared some memories together.. They laugh together like they was in their school days..

After taking their breakfast.. Mei had a phone call from her Father and told her that her Grandfather will get home today.. Mei decided to go to The hispital with Yuzu..

*TIME SKIP*

AT THE HOSPITAL..

Mei's grandfather's Doctor approve that Mei's grandfather was fine now and can go home..

"Grand father are you sure you want to go home now..?.." Mei ask..

"Im fine now Mei..I want to rest in my house.." Her grandfather answer...

"*Sigh* anyway .. I just want to tell you that the board of ditector's Assign me to be the new Chairwoman of the academy.." Mei said..

Her grandfather was suprised.. "Really? You did it Mei?.. " he ask..

"Yes grandfather and with the help of Yuzu and our friends.." Mei added..

Her grandfather Smirk .." Thank you Mei.. Im sorry about what I said back then.. I should'nt said that.. I was wrong about Yuzu.."

"It's okay grandfather.. Yuzu did'nt get angry about what you said to her back then.. When I told her about what happen to you she was worried about you.." Mei said...

Her grandfather look down..." Please tell her that Im sorry Mei.."

"You can tell her yourself Grandfather..." Mei said and called Yuzu outside ...

"Yo grandfather.. It's been a while hehe.. are you fine now..?.." Yuzu ask..

"Yes.. Thank you.. and Im sorry about what I said to both of you back then.. I was wrong about you..." Her grandfather said sencerly..

"Oh it's fine , It's fine grandfather.. Dont apologized.. I understand you back then... Im sorry too grandfather for running away..." Yuzu bowed her head..

Her grandfather smirk "That's alright.. It was my fault.. " Her grandfather smile at them..

"Grandfather your things are packed now let's get you home..." Mei cutoff them and bring her grandfather's belonging's to his car..

As her grandfather ride on his car he open the window and said " Mei I want to see Alice again.. Visit me on my house .. is that okay?.."

"Yes grandfather .. We will visit you soon.. " Mei answer..

"Okay then.." Her grandfather close the car's window and the car move away..

Yuzu and Mei get to their car and head home...

*AT THEIR APARTMENT*

As Yuzu and Mei got into there apartment, Alice run towards them...

"Mommy !.. Mama..!" Alice yelled..

"Alice ! ..We missed you .." Yuzu carry her and hug her.. Mei smile at Alice and kissed her on her cheecks..

"I miss you too mama mommy.." Alice said..

"where's Grandma Ume Alice..?" Yuzu ask..

Alice pointed her finger on thier kitchen area... Yuzu go there followed by Mei.. Yuzu open the door and...

"Suprised ....!!! Congratulation Mei and Yuzu..!!.." Yelled by their friends..

"Wow.. Thank you guys.." Yuzu said...

"When will you get married ?.." Ume ask and smile to both of them..

"We did'nt decided yet but we want our wedding to be held on Okogi's house hold... Where Mei and I found our One and only daugther.." Yuzu said with excitement...

"Aww.. that's cute Yuzuchi.. We will glad to be at your wedding ... " Harumin said..

"Thank you guys.. For everything.. Even though we run away for years you still supporting us with all youre heart... We will be glad too to see you all there at our wedding day.." Yuzu said with a teary eye..

"No problem Yuzu neechan.. You are both our special friend .." Matsuri added..

"Mei-Mei..!" Momokino said while sobbing...

Mei smirk "I will be glad to see you too there Himeko.."

"*sob* I will *sob* be there.. I'll promised.. Mei-Mei.." Momokino said..

After greeting Yuzu and Mei.. They start to celebrate for Natsuki and Shizuru's Wedding and Mei and Yuzu's engagement.. They laugh to tears when they talk about what they have done back then when they were students.. Yuzu and Harumin remember how Momokino-san wear her Gothlolita outfit when they get out of the town for summer vacation.. They burst out laughing ...

TO BE CONTINUE...