Chapter Eleven

As years Past... Alice just turn three years old ... Alice has a Black hair and blue eyes.. Her skin was fair as Mei...For some reason.. Alice can now count from 1 to 100.. She can also write and Read .

"Look Mei.. Our baby alice can read and write now.." Yuzu said..

"I see.. Maybe her biological Parents were smart..." Mei said..

"She's like you Mei.. She is a fast learner.." Yuzu said..

"And a little stubborn like you sometimes.." Mei said and laugh a little..

Yuzu laugh too .. " Haha remember when we go to the beach.. I keep getting her out of the water and when I put her down to her straler she gets out of it and go back to the water.. haha that was so fun back then..." Yuzu giggle and wipe her tears..

Mei giggled "But when I was the one to get her she behave and stay to her straler .. "

Yuzu Laugh again and get closer to Mei... She hug Mei..

"Ehem.. Yuzu.. Alice is looking at us smilling you know..." Mei said with a smile..

"Really?.. Come here Alice hug Mommy and Mama.." Yuzu said and Alice hug them both..

"I love you mama , mommy.." Alice said..

"We love you too Alice.." Mei said and hug Alice..

A few minutes later.. Mei Look at Yuzu with a serious face..Yuzu look at Mei too and ask " Something wrong Mei..?"

"Yuzu I think it's time to Go back.." Mei said with a worried eyes...

Yuzu just look at Mei..

"I recieve a call from Father . He said that Grandfather collapse and confined in the hospital for a week now.. he wants to see me again.." Mei said and look down...

"Wait.. Is grandfather okay.?" Yuzu said..

"Father said that he's doing fine now.. But whenever Grandfather wakes up he keep asking father when I will be back..." Mei said with Tears forming in her eyes...

"Stop crying Mei .. Let's go back tomorrow.. I will ask Rindou to prepare the car..."

Alice started to cry and hug Mei.. It startled Mei.. "Alice why are you crying?.. is something hurt?.." Mei ask ..

"Mommy is sad.. Im sad too..." Alice said while crying out loud..

Mei hug Alice back and said "No. no Baby Mommy is fine.. don't cry.." Alice look up to Mei and Mei give her a kiss on her forehead.. Alice smiled again...

"Alice you will meet tomorrow Mommy's grandfather and Grandma Ume.. You should sleep now baby.. We will go there tommorrow morning.." Yuzu said ..

Alice was glad about it she hug Yuzu and Mei ..

"Go to Auntie Rindou Alice.." Mei said..

"Goodnight Mommy .. Goodnight mama.." Alice said and go to Rindou..

Yuzu looked at Mei...

" We should be ready too for tommorrow.. Let's go to bed Mei..." Yuzu said and Mei nodded still worriying about her grandfather..

*TIME SKIP*

Yuzu and Mei arrive at the hospital where Mei's grandfather are.. As they go to the counter in the hospital..

"Good Morning Mam.. How may I help you..?"the nurse on the counter said..

"Room no. of...." Mei cut off by a familliar voice Calls out Yuzu..Mei turn around..

"Yuzu... Mei..." A woman crying said..

"Mother..."Mei said as her eyes widen..

"Mama !." Yelled Yuzu..

Ume run towards them and hug Yuzu and Mei... "You took so long to go back ... I missed you two so much.." Ume hug them tight..

Yuzu and Mei hugs her back... "We were sorry Mother... " Mei said and sobbed..

Alice pull Yuzu's dress ..

Yuzu wipped her tears and intoduce Alice to Ume "Oh.. Mama this is Alice our daughter..." Yuzu push Alice a little towards Ume..

"Is she's my granddaughter..? She so cute.." Ume hug Alice and giggle..

"Anyway we talk later .. Let's go see Mei's grand father..." Ume said and they head to Mei's grandfather..

*Infront of Mei's Grandfather's room*

Ume take the lead as she saw Mei hesitating to open the door.. Ume knock First and someone said to come in ...Ume open the door..

"M.Mei.. Yuzu-chan.. It's been a while.." Shou (Mei's father) said with a suprised look on his Face...

"Were sorry father.." Mei said...

"Mei?.. Is that Mei..?" Her grandfather said..

"Yes Grandfather.. It's me.. Im sorry" Mei look down as tears forming to her eyes..

"Come here Mei..." Her grandfather said...

Mei get closer to her grandfather... As Mei slowly walking towards her grandfather.. A soft little warm hands hold her and escourt her to her grandfather.. As they get closer to Mei's Grandfather.. Alice get the hand of Mei and put it on her grandfather's hand..

"Whose child is this?.." Her grand father ask..

"She's our daughter grandfather.." Mei answer and look away remembering what her grandfather told her before they run away...

Her Grandfather look at Alice and said..
"She seems to be like you when you was a child Mei.."

Mei startled she thought that her grandfather would Yell at her but it seems like her Grandfather approve what She and Yuzu have..

"Mommy..." Alice said and raising her hands to Mei.. She wants Mei to carry her.. When Mei get her ,Alice look at Mei's Grandfather and smile at him..

"Alice, Go to Mama , Mommy's grandfather is not well today.. He needs to rest .. Be a good girl okay.." Mei said to Alice... Alice nodded..

"So Alice.. Do you want to hug Mommy's grandfather?.." Mei's Grandfather said .. It starteld Mei and looks at Alice.. Alice seems to be glad so Mei put Alice down to her grandfather's bed...

Alice hug her mommy's grandfather... and Grandfather hugs her back..

Mei behind is wipping her tears ... She was happy because her grandfather accepts Her and Yuzu and thier daughter Alice.

As for Yuzu.. She is now relieve to see Mei and  Her grandfather smilling at each other...

*A few hours Later*

"Father we should head home to Mother's apartment.. Alice is tired from a long ride.." Mei said...

"okay Mei.. I will tell him you left when he woke up.. Thank you for coming today.." Shou said..

"I should be the one thanking You father.. For letting me know what happen to grandfather..." Mei said..

Shou touch the back of her head smirk and said.. "It's been 7 years Mei.. but seems like you did'nt change at all.."

Mei smiled to her father and head home..

TO BE CONTINUE...