Chapter Nine

"Oh you know me? how..?.." Yuzu ask the young lady..

"Please get inside ..follow me Ms. Yuzuko this way please. And give your bags to her she will put your things on your room..." The young lady lead them to a room.. Yuzu and Mei looked suprised because the room they just entered has A portrait of yuzu with her blonde hair..

"Ms. Yuzuko as you can see.. Mrs. Ume your mother and Your father live here for five years when they at their teen age... They spent that years here helping us and not hearing them bossing around us.. They were nice to us ever since... Then one day ..They decided to leave the house beacuse Ms. Ume got pregnant .. They want to keep you away from here ...They told us to take care of this house and said that one day we will meet you in this house... A couple of years later Ms. Ume contact us and told us on what happen to Your father, After that Ms. Ume always sending as your pictures  and told us that you will be here with a girl .. So were expecting you to show up ..." The young lady explain..

"Mama...(Yuzu mumbled) Thank you for telling me that... Can I know your name ..?.." yuzu asked..

"Im Rindou Kobayashi Ms. Yuzuko.. Call me Rin.. If you like.." Rindou said..

"Well Rin is nice.. Thank you again for taking good care of this house... " Yuzu said...

"It's a pleassure to do that.. After all your father and mother was nice to us..." Rindo said..

"Rindou-san.. the food was ready ... " a young woman said and bowed her head..

"Ms. Yuzuko This way pleased.. You must be hungry for a long ride..." Rindou bowed her head and lead the way to dinning area..

"here we are Ms.Yuzuko .. Enjoy your meal.. If you want to request food just tell Mikoto and we will prepared it for you... After you eat you can take a bath we will preapare it for you while your eating.." Rindou said and leave Yuzu and Mei on the dinning area..

"Wow Mei.. I never expect this to happen.. I thought I will just arrive to a normal house but this ... this is so cool Mei..." Yuzu said while eating...

"I thought of that too Yuzu..." Mei said..

"Thank you father.. For all of this..." Yuzu mumbled...

After eating and taking a bath , Yuzu decided to wonder outside of their new town.. As they got outside, they saw how large the weath field Yuzu's father own.. They go to the farm of her father and saw coop filled with hens and a bunch of eggs laying around the coop.. They saw cows and pigs even a few horse in the field.. Yuzu looked at Mei and saw how amaze Mei's was... Mei grow up in the city and never seen a huge farm like Yuzu's father have.

"Ms. Yuzuko.." Rindou calls Yuzu..

"Yes Rin?.." yuzu answered.. Mei stared at them..

"I got you to the school I told you earlier.. We submit your school records and they approve it right away.. You can start going there tommorrow.." Rindo said..

"Thank you Rin for helping us out.. Oh I just remember. Can you tell our cheif to cook a lot for dinner?.." Yuzu ask..

"Yes Ms.Yuzuko .." Rindou reply..

"Okay thanks rindou... by the way You can call me yuzu it's fine with me and call Her (referring on Mei) Mei..." Yuzu added..

"Got it Ms. Yuzu..." Rindo said..

Yuzu strech her arms and said.. " mmm.. im a little bit tired .. Shall we back Mei?.."

"It's already sunset.. Let's go.." Mei answered..

As they got home...

"Ms.Yuzu.. The dinner was set .." Rindou said..

"Okay we will be there.. And tell evryone to go thier too.. I want to see them.." Yuzu demanded..

"Yes Ms. Yuzu.." Rindou said..

Rindou call out her subbordinate and tell them to go to the dinning area.. As they got there.. They saw Yuzu and Mei sitting at the table..

"Oh.. Here they are.. Come on guys.. Let's eat together .." Yuzu demanded...

Rindou and other's startled as they hear what Yuzu said..

"B.b.but Ms. Yuzu it's for you and Ms. Aihara.. We are your servants .. That can be rude for you.." Rindou said with a shock face..

"No.. It's fine come on it will be cold if we don't eat it now.. Don't be like that come on.." Yuzu demanded..

"But Ms. Yu.." Rindou was cut off of what Mei said..

"Yuzu is ordering you to join us.. Don't just stand there.." Mei said with a cold tone...

"Hehe Mei don't be cold on them.. Come on Rindou let's eat.. All of you join us.." Yuzu said..

"As your wish Ms.Yuzu.." Rindou answer..

They all eat together and share some story of their life.. Yuzu was glad to have this kind of people around her.. They supporting them both with no judgement ..

"We have peace now.. Both of me and Mei.. We will show grandfather that we can be together ..." Yuzu thought to her self while looking to their maids with a smile on there faces.. Yuzu feels that they were just like their friends ...

TO BE CONTINUE...