Chapter Three

As Yuzu and Mei was on there way home.. Yuzu ask Mei what was bothering her this morning...

"It's nothing really Yuzu... It's just ... about Himeko.." with the feeling of guilt and gives Yuzu a sad face..

"Did something happen between you two?.. You can tell me Mei.." Tapping Mei's shoulder and giving Mei A smile.. Yuzu just want to cheer up Mei..

"Yesterday, Himeko ask me something about you and I answered her .. Even though she gave me a support about it.. It feel's like she was distancing her self on me.. I was just worried about it.. It feels like Im being unfair on her.." Mei still thinks that she was unfair on Himeko .. Thinking of what happen making her feel guilty...

"If she said that she was happy for you.. Believe her..Im sure Momokino-san Loves you as her bestfriend she's just worried about you.." Yuzu said...

What Yuzu said made Mei realize that Yuzu was right.. Himeko dont tell lies on her.. What was she heard from Yuzu made her mind calm..

"Thank you Yuzu..." Mei smiled on Yuzu..

It made Yuzu blush ..Yuzu looked away....

"You always saying things without thinking ..But without you .. Im lost.. Thank you Yuzu..." Mei added..

Yuzu smiled back on Mei.. As their passing on The Grocery store...

"Oh I almost forgot Mei.. I should go shopping for our dinner tonight.. Wo..would you mind on going with me?.." Yuzu ask while blushing..

"It's fine with me.. " Mei follow Yuzu

"Mei . what do you want for dinner?" Yuzu ask Mei while looking at the ingredients..

"anything you like is fine with me.." Answered Mei..

"Alright Mei.. let's have some curry for tonight..."

Yuzu buy the ingredients she needed and go straight home with Mei...

After arriving on there apartment , they saw the vaccant apartment unit infront of their apartment and the lights was on....

"Oh.. Mei look.." pointing at the unit infront of their unit..

"seems like someone just moved there.. I'll go take a bath first Yuzu im going in.." Mei said while going inside of their unit..

"Okay Mei .. I will prepare our dinner.. oh Mei and Mama sent me a message that she will be overnight at work tonight.. I just want to inform you.."

"okay Yuzu.."

Before going inside their unit ,Yuzu still looking at the unit infront of thier apartment.. and go inside after Mei...

And then Yuzu start to prepare their dinner..

While eating....

"Yuzu.."

"hmm.. yes Mei .?"

"about at the school cafeteria... Did something happen there?.."

"Oh nothing really.. I just saw them there.. Nothing really happen. don't worry about it Mei hehe.'"

" I saw Sayaka glaring at you.. I thought you are having an argument with her.."

"oh no Mei.. It's nothing trust me hehe.. thank you Mei.."

"Hmm... for what?.."

"Because you showed up ... Back there I thought Sayaka would confront me about Matsuri but it seems like she's holding back.."

" why do think she's holding back?"

"I don't really know why but, it seems like , because of Miyabi ."

"Miyabi? .. "

"Yes.. back there, Miyabi were asking Sayaka to leave maybe because of what happened between me and Sayaka the other day.. Back there, Sayaka was going to tell me something.. I think it's because of Miyabi that Sayaka did'nt burst out.."

"Yuzu... Do you think.. Sayaka has feelings for Miyabi?."

"That's what Im thinking back there but I don't have any clue about it.. It's just a guess.."

"Yeah you're right .. We don't even know them that much.."

"Yeah..." Yuzu can't think of a reason.. why would Sakaya be angry on them... It keeps bothering her..

Mei stand up and pick up the plate she used...

"Im done .. I'll do the dishes Yuzu.."

"Oh.. Okay Mei im done to.. Arigato Mei..hehe"

After dong the dishes.. Mei Go to there room..

"Yuzu?"

Mei saw Yuzu on the balcony, Looking at the otherside..

"Yuzu are you alright?"

Yuzu startled...

"O.oh Mei.. Im fine.."

"*sigh* Yuzu.. Did'nt we promised that we will do this together?.. get a hold on yourself .."

"youre right . Im sorry about it Mei.."

"Promised me again Yuzu that you will not go near those two again.. If you saw them run away.."

"hahaha your so funny Mei.. You want me to look a wierdo do you ? haha.. Okay Mei.. I will do what you say..."

"Im worried.. beacause she already hurt you.. I don't want you to be hurt again.." Mei looks away , blushing hard because Yuzu laugh at her ...

Yuzu pull Mei to her and hug her...

"Thank you Mei... I love you.."

Mei hug's back Yuzu ..

"Me too Yuzu.. I love you.."

"Ah.. we should go to sleep..Let's go Mei.."

"You're right ..''

The two went inside and go to there bed .

"goodnight Mei . "

"goodnight.."

TO BE CONTINUE....