Chapter Eight

*TANIGUCHI'S HOUSE*

"Hey it's already dinner time Tanaguchi-san what's with this call all about?.." Ask Matsuri..

"Well..." Harumi looks down.. With a sad worried face..

Matsuri looks at Harumi with a serious face.. she know's that something just happened...

"Yuzuchi sent me a message.. She said that they will not be around for a while.. Yuzuchi said that we don't have to be worried about them.." Harumin explain...

Matsuri, Natsuki ,Shizuru and Momokino all looked down, not seeing Yuzu around after school was a big question, Cause Yuzu always say goodbye to them or go out with them after school but this time, they knew that something was up..

"Maybe it's all for the better.. No one will separate them now.." Matsuri said..

"Yeah you're right.. I don't really want That Yuzu Aihara to be with the president but she made the president happy again.. It's been a long time since I see the president happy again and it's all thanks to Yuzu Aihara.. *sob* *sob*..." Momokino broke her voice and tear's fall from her eyes...

Harumi comfort's Momokino by slidding her hands at her back..

Natsuki look at them with a tears forming into her eyes and starting to remember the reason why they moved here.. She looks at Shizuru with a same sad look at her face.. Natsuki start to cry..

"Hey.. Natsuki are you okay..?.." Harumi ask l...

"Im sorry for crying out loud *sob* It's just they did the same way we did.." Natsuki said while sobbing...

Matsuri looks at Natsuki and Shizuru and thought to herself that "ehh..? so Im right about them..".. Matsuri observing them and had a clue that something is off about them...

"What do you mean by that..?.." Harumi ask in confused..

"You see.. Me and Natsuki run away from home, because of the almost same reason as Yuzu and Mei facing .. that's the reason why we're not familliar in this place.. We just hop in and continue living here without any clue if this going to work between Me and Natsuki..." Shizuru explained while slidding her hand to Natsuki's back..

"Did Yuzu and Mei know that..? ." Matsuri ask...

"No... We don't have courage to tell them back then.." Natsuki answered and looks down..

Everyone looks at them and saw the sad looking face to both of them... They can feel that Natsuki and Shizuru has a burden on their life that can't be resolve ...

"Natsuki and I have a fiance.. We were about to get married a few months ago.." Shizuru told them what happened..

*FLASHBACK*

"A FEW MONTHS AGO"

@Natsuki's engagement party..

"Natsuki we were so proud of you my daughter... We know that you will be a great wife with your fiance..." Natsuki's Step mother said..

"Thank you Mother.." Natsuki bowed her head...

While there were heading home riding thier car...

"You should atleast smile to your fiance Natsuki... You have to get along with that man.. he seems to like you so you have to like him even you like it or not.. Thier family will keep our business in line so you have to marry that man for the sake of our family business ." Her step mother said to Natsuki...