Chapter Seven

*A FEW WEEKS LATER*

*AT THE CHAIRMAN'S OFFICE *

"Is that the reason why Udagawa's Son back out at the wedding?!! Know what's right Mei!..." Mei grandfather shouted at Mei..

Mei did'nt response... and looks down...

"Mei you're smart..! so why did you think that your relationship with that girl will worked? you will not have a child with her..who will be the next chairman for this academy after you?!..." Grandfather said pointing his finger to Mei...

grandfather added..

At this point Mei is shaking from head to her toe.. She still looking down.. She want to answer her grandfather because of what he said about Yuzu... Mei clench her fist ...

"No.."

"What ?! did you say Mei?.."

"I said No! grandfather ! I will not going back to your house..! And I will never leave Yuzu again...!" Mei answer with a high tone..

"You will go to my house after school !.. that's what your grandfather told you.! You have to follow what I said! and starting tommorrow you will meet your new fiance!. I will not accept your reasons ."

Mei widen her eyes on what she heard from her grandfather... "No... I will not let that happen again..." she thought to her mind...

"Now enough . go back to your class...."

"Yes Grandfather..."

Mei know that her grandfather will do what he said... There's only one way to avoid it.. "We have to run away..." Mei thought to herself...

*LUNCH BREAK*

Yuzu and harumin are at the cafeteria eating thier lunch...

"Yuzu..."

"Oh.. Mei .. Come here let's eat..." Yuzu offered Mei to sit beside her..

"We need to talk Yuzu.."

Yuzu and Harumin look at each other then Yuzu follow Mei ..

"what is it Mei...?"

"Yuzu, Grandfather will take me back home after school.. His man will come to our apartment to get me..."

"Wha..What? , But why? Why would grandfather do that Mei?.." Yuzu ask while her trembling..

"He is now aware of our relationship..." Mei answer with a sad look and look down...

Yuzu hold on her knees.. she feels like her Body is numb ..

"Yuzu..." Mei called the name of the blond girl and tears fell from her eyes..

"Yuzu... I don't want to let this happen again.." Mei touch the shoulder of Yuzu while crying..

Yuzu feel her tears rolling down to her cheeks... She look at Mei and saw that Mei feels the same pain as her's...

"Mei.. what should we do now..?... I do.dont want to be on this situation again.." Yuzu said while crying..

"I dont want it too Yuzu.." Mei answer while tears keep falling from her eyes..

Mei hold Yuzu's hand..

"Yuzu we don't have time... Let's run away together.."

"What? but where are we going Mei?.."

"I dont know .. I just want to run away with you... I want to get away with all of this.. I don't want to be the next chairwoman of this academy if Im going to loose you again Yuzu.."

Yuzu hold the hands of Mei and said..

"Stop crying Mei..."

Mei look at Yuzu...

"Let's go Mei.." Yuzu smiled at Mei while holding her hands.. Mei nodded and smiled back at Yuzu.. They head straight home together before thier lunch break ends..

Yuzu sent a message to Harumin...

"Harumin .. Im sorry but this maybe the last time that I will send you a message... Me and Mei will run away from grandfather.. He wants to separate Mei from me and get Mei married soon.. we will do this because we don't want to suffer again and this is the only option left for us. Please tell Matsuri and the other's about this.. Im really sorry Harumin. Please take care of my Mother.. We left her a letter so that she will not be worried a bit. We will missed you all .. Thank you Harumin for being my bestfriend... Till then and take care.." Yuzu sent a message to harumin..

"Yuzu.. What's that..?"

"Oh. I just sent a goodbye message to Harumin.." Yuzu answer and turn off her phone..

"Why did you turn it off..?" Mei asked..

Yuzu smiled and said " I know Harumin , Matsuri and Mama will call later.. I dont want to hear them worried.. I know they will get mad about it but at the same time will get worried about us.."

Mei looked down.. "Im sorry Yuzu.." Mei feel guilty...

"Huh.? for what Mei?..." Yuzu asked..

"For dragging you to this and for getting everyone worried.." Mei make a sad face..

Yuzu hold the hand of Mei and said...
"Mei we did this together ... We will show grandfather that we are worthy together.. Don't be sad okay?.." Yuzu give a smile to Mei..

Mei looks away and looked at the window...

Mei and Yuzu was in the train...And it's already night....

Mei looks back at yuzu who is now falling a sleep... Mei leaned Yuzu's head to her shoulder... "From now on.. We will be together forever.. No one will give order's to me .. No one will separate us now.. It will just you and me. Yuzu.. I love you.." Mei thought to her mind and leaned her head to Yuzu's head..

TO BE CONTINUE...