Chapter Fifthteen

"Minna im sorry if it's so sudden hehe.." Yuzu apologized and rubbed her hand to the back of her head..

"Are you kidding Yuzuchi ?!.. It was a big event for you two and for us waiting for you to announce.. we we're glad to be your honored guest hehe.." Harumin said and giggled...

"Congratulations to both of you ..." Natsuki and Shizuru said..

"Well speaking of Wedding aren't you two would tell them now?.." Momokino said and refering to Natsuki and Shizuru..

Everyone was suprised on what Momokino said...

"Eh??. are you saying???.." Matsuri ask..

"Haha im sorry for not telling you Guys.. Remember when we asked you to go to Auntie Ume's apartment a few weeks ago?.. We were about to announce it that time but Yuzu and Mei unexpectedly back that day and because of what the Aihara Academy facing, we decided to postpone the announcement.." Shizuru explained..

"Well I think this is the right time to announce it.."Natsuki added..

"After a week Shizuru and I will get Married in Hawaii.." Natsuki announce with excitement.

"Ha.ha.hawaii ??!!!! " Harumi ask excitedly..

"Haha Yes Harumi.. Hawaii.." Shizuru answered...

Everyone looked disappointed because it would take two weeks to have a Passport.. They were excited at the same time but disappointed..

"Don't worry about your Passport Guys.. we got you on our private plane and got you all the documents you needed.." Natsuki said..

What Natsuki said Made everyone smile and light thier eyes with excitement...

"Oh my gosh !! Thank you so much Natsuki and Shizuru ! Im so excited !.." Harumin giggled..

Yuzu smiled at Harumi.. She knows that Harumin always tell her about how she loves to see the beauty of Hawaii..

"It settled.. Let's dance Guys!!. Dj Music please.." Shizuru said and grab Natsuki's hand and pull her in the middle of the dance floor..

"Come on Mei.." Yuzu grab the hand of Mei and pull her to where Shizuru and Natsuki ..

The other's follow them and placed beside of the two couples..

DJ plays Beautiful In White by Westlife...

"Matsuri , Himeko let's give this song to them .." Harumi put her arms around Himeko and Matsuri's neck and pull them to a table...

'Got you if you know this..🎶
but when we first met..🎶
I got so nervous...🎶
I could'nt speak...🎶'

The couple's Dance while hugging each other...

Yuzu lean her forehead to Mei's Forehead...

"I love you Mei Aihara..." Yuzu mumbled while her eyes close...

"I love you too Yuzu Okogi Aihara.." Mei answered and smiled... They remember how they get closed to each other...

'What we have is timeless...🎶
My love is endless..🎶'

"Mei remember when you left our house and stay with grandfather?..." Yuzu ask...

"Yes.. im sorry about that..." Mei looked sad remembering why she left Yuzu..

"No Mei.. I don't want you too apologized just listen..Remember Sarah and Nina?." Yuzu said..Mei did'nt respond and Looked at Yuzu's face..

"Back then.. Sarah and Nina visited me.. They keep Asking me about you, but I can't tell them what happen.. They decided to stay over a night at our apartment... I keep smilling to them but they still noticed the loneliness in my eyes...Back the when we were about to go to bed... Sarah try her best to ask me what really happen.. She told me that they will listen to me no matter how long would the story will go.. After hearing her words.. I burst out crying ang told them about what happen... I was so weak back then that I just let you go and I can't do anything about it I told them.. Sarah comfort me and she told me "You still has a chance Yuzu.. Go to Mei and tell her what you really feels about her... I know Mei just tell you that She decided to leave you by herself but I know Mei really want you to get her back..".. Back then after Sarah told me that, I decided to get you back.. I want you to stay with my life no matter what.. Then the other's help me to find you.." Yuzu said to Mei...

Tears fall from Mei's eyes.. She hug Yuzu tight and said "Im so weak back then Yuzu .. Im sorry.. I won't let that happen again... I will stay by your side now ..."

Yuzu teared up and hug Mei tight too..

'Every now and to my very last breath...🎶
this day I cherish..🎶 You look so beautiful in white...🎶'

They keep hugging each other... Thinking of what they have through and thinking about their daughter...

'And if our daughter, what the future hold...🎶
I hope she has your eyes...🎶 Find's love like you and I did..🎶 I walk her down the aisle she look so beautiful in white...🎶'

"One day .. I hope Alice would find her partner in life just like you Yuzu..." Mei said while she's hugging Yuzu...

"And I hope she grow up Just like you Mei.. Smart, elegant and a beautiful lady.. " Yuzu said and giggled..

"But we are both beautiful Yuzu.." Mei giggled..

They looked at each other and giggle...
They looked at the other's .. They both blushed as they realize Matsuri was taking them pictures...

Matsuri saw Yuzu with a pissed face .."Aww .. Yuzu neechan you dont have to be shy since you and Mei-san are going to be married..hehe.."

Yuzu and Mei looked at each other and smile.. Mei hug Yuzu..

"She's right Yuzu.." Mei wispered to Yuzu..

Yuzu just nodded...

TO BE CONTINUE...