Together*

Hello beauties!! I just wanted to give a warning in case you don't like smut bc I was feeling like writing something really smutty (like nearly half of this one is smut..).
This chapter is going up late because it's sooooo long so it took a while to get it completely finished. Sorry to keep you all waiting!

I also plan on doing one really, really long bonus chapter rather than three smaller ones and one last smut scene in the bonus.  I hope  everyone will continue to enjoy my story as it comes to an end.
Anyways, if you do decide to continue reading, please enjoyyyyy:):):):)

===================================================================

-2 MONTHS LATER-

It was Mild's birthday and all he wanted to do was go out and party with his friends. Mild, Gulf, Mew, and Pear were all getting ready at Pear's house as they all slept over the night before. Pear and Mild were getting ready in her bathroom while Gulf and Mew got ready in the guest bathroom.

"P'Pear, who all is coming?" Mild asked as he buttoned up his white shirt.

Pear hummed as she thought over all of their friends she invited, "Obviously Yihwa is coming." She scanned through her mental invite list, "Umm, I also invited the twins."

"AJ and JJ?" Mild asked.

Pear nodded in conformation, "Yeah, and Mike and Run are coming. Is there anyone else you want to be there?"

Mild shook his head, "Nope, that's perfect."

Finishing her make up, Pear smiled, "You look so good!" She looked at Mild, the birthday boy wearing a pair of slightly loose blue jeans and white button down.

"You, too," Mild smiled back at Pear, who was wearing a small, black dress with cut outs on the sides.

Pear and Mild walked back out to the living room and sat on the couch to wait for Mew and Gulf.

In the guest bathroom, Mew was styling his hair while Gulf buttoned up his black shirt.

Looking over Gulf's black skinny jeans and tight black shirt that exposed his chest, Mew asked, "Are you trying to seduce somebody? You're exposing your chest too much."

Gulf chuckled, "We're literally matching, P'Mew. You're exposing just as much of your chest as I am."

With a sigh, Mew rolled his eyes dramatically, "Fine. But if anybody so much as lays an eye on you, make sure that they know you're mine. No one else's."

"Oi," Gulf held a teasing smile, "Someone's possessive."

Mew grinned, holding Gulf's waist, "Who wouldn't be possessive with such a beautiful boyfriend?"

Clearly charmed, Gulf rested his arms around Mew's neck and gave him a soft kiss before pulling away to ask, "How do I look?"

Pulling away to take a good look at Gulf, Mew hummed, still holding onto Gulf's waist, "Hot. You look insanely hot."

Gulf smiled, "You too, Daddy."

Mew pulled Gulf's body closer to his before leaning in close to his ear, "I love it when you call me that."

A shiver went down Gulf's spine, "I know." He ran his hands down Mew's biceps and back up to his shoulders, loving the way Mew's toned muscles dipped under his fingers. Gulf then leaned in for another kiss, tugging Mew's bottom lip between his teeth. Mew pulled away from the other boy entirely with a smug chuckle, "Not yet, kitten. I think Mild and Pear are waiting for us."

"I can be quick," Gulf whined with a pout.

Shaking his head, Mew opened the door to exit the bathroom, "Patience, baby. You can have whatever you want when we get back, I promise."