Answer

"Earth is offering to fly you to the U.S. and you can stay in his beach house while you go to school there. What you can't keep doing is ruining Mew's life," Air exclaimed through the phone."

By the end of the work week, Air was finally able to get in touch with her brother. After Air's ridiculous request to hurt Gulf, Champ had been dodging her calls. He didn't need to feel any guiltier about the accident. However, when Champ came to the conclusion that she wouldn't stop calling, he finally picked up the phone.

Champ scoffed, "He ruined my life first. And even if I stayed in Earth's beach house, I wouldn't have any money when I got there."

Air sighed, "P'Mew only got you kicked out of school because you hurt Gulf first. You don't know what it's like to love someone as much as Mew loves Gulf," she paused, "And I could talk to Dad about the money. You know I have him wrapped around my finger."

"Fine," Champ rolled his eyes, "You talk to Dad about the money, and I'll think about moving."

With a scoff, Air shot her brother down, "Yeah, I don't think so. You agree to move to the states and then I'll talk to Dad."

Champ hesitated, "Just add Dad to the call. We should settle this now."

"Does that mean you'll move and stop screwing around with P'Mew?" Air asked.

With another eye roll, Champ sighed, "Yeah, whatever."

Elated, Air exclaimed, "Great! I'll call you as soon as he's free."

Champ just hummed in response and hung up the phone, leaving Air to happily text their father.

Princess<3: Hey, Pa. Champ is being stupid and threatening P'Mew for money and stuff. I was hoping you would try to talk some sense into him. P'Earth is willing to let Champ stay in his house in California but he needs to talk to you about money when he gets there. Love you<3
Pa<3: Of course I'll talk to him sweetheart. That boy needs to get his act together. I'm sorry you're in the middle of this princess. I love you too

After a miserable week of waiting for Air to get back to him, Mew was thrilled to receive a call from her Friday night.

"Air? Did you talk to Champ? Can I tell Gulf about everything now?" Mew shot question after question, wanting all of this to be done with so he and Gulf could be together once and for all.

With a small chuckle, Air answered Mew, "Yes, I talked to Champ and I convinced him to move to California to finish school."

Mew gasped, "He's moving away?! That's great! So this means I can tell Gulf, right?"

Air hummed, "If you want to tell him, then sure. My Dad still needs to have a little chat with my idiot brother, but we'll keep him out of your hair."

"Thank you so much," Mew sighed, "I owe you one."

Shaking her hair, Air objected, "No, you don't. I still owe you after everything I've done to you."

Mew held a small grin, "Well after you helping me get rid of Champ, let's just say we're even."

Air hesitated before agreeing, "Alright, fine. But why're you still on the phone with me? Don't you need to go explain yourself to a certain somebody?"

With a chuckle, Mew nodded, "Good point. Thanks again for your help. Bye," he hung up the phone and immediately called Gulf into his office.

Mew waited impatiently, biting his nails and only stopping when he heard the door to his office swing open. Gulf walked inside, gently closing the door behind him, "Sir?"