Party*

As you can see, there's smut in this chapter BUT it is a VERY long smut scene and a VERY long chapter so buckle up and enjoy:)

I'm already planning my next story and it'll be a sweeter and tamer one i promise😅 I'll also be uploading a new chapter in that one once every week as school has slowed my writing down quite a bit 😔🥺

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Only 50,000?!" Champ scoffed, "You're going to give me at least 100,000 if you want me to go to the states."

Champ was on the phone with his father, trying to come to an agreement on how much money Champ's dad would be sending him each month.

His father tsked, "You're going to accept the 50,000 and leave, or I'll report you to the police. You know it's not legal to spy on, blackmail, and threaten people, right?"

With a sigh, Champ gave up, "Fine."

"I'll get my driver to take you to the airport. Be ready in an hour," Champ's father hung up the phone and shook his head with a sigh. "Where did I go wrong?" he asked himself.

-2 WEEKS LATER-

Mew and Gulf had been enjoying their time together as they rekindled their relationship. They went on cute little dates, got dinner together after work, and may have indulged in some lip locking here and there. It was clear that the further they were from Champ and his family, the better their lives were.

It was a Friday night and it was a very special day. It was New Year's Eve! And of course, Pear was throwing a little party for all of her friends to celebrate. She had Mild and Gulf help her set up her house with a few decorations and necessities, including a table for beer pong, neon lights, and bottles on bottles of alcohol.

"People will be getting here soon! Hurry and get ready!" Pear exclaimed, clearly thrilled about having this party.

Mild chuckled, "Yes, mother."

"I call the big bathroom!" Gulf shouted and ran into Pear's master bathroom with his clothes from the bag he brought.

Pear chuckled while Mild groaned, "Damn it!"

Shrugging, Pear sat down on the couch, "Sucks to suck."

After giving her a snarl, Mild grabbed his clothes and stomped to the smaller bathroom with a pout. Pear was already dressed in slim fitting, black jeans, and a flowy, light pink, off-the-shoulder top with her hair pulled into a low ponytail. She wanted her outfit to color coordinate with Mild and Gulf, but the boys refused.

"Absolutely not."

"No way."

Pear just sighed with a pout and put together her own spectacular outfit.

Gulf and Mild each showered and got ready for their sister's one-of-a-kind New Year's party. Gulf styled his hair to expose just a bit of his forehead, wearing his favorite forest green button up. Little did Gulf know that while he was in the bathroom, Pear was texting Mew.

N'Pear: I know you're working today, and this is last minute, but I'm throwing a New Year's party if you want to come.
P'Mew: I just wrapped up my last meeting so I can leave soon. What food are you gonna have?
N'Pear: I'm ordering pizza soon.
P'Mew: Ok. Is my Kana gonna be there?
N'Pear: You do realize how stupid that question is, right?
P'Mew: A simple "yes" would've been fine you know? i'll be there in about an hour, k?
N'Pear: Okkkk see you soon:)