Game

Gulf moaned softly, loving the cooling sensation of the leather couch on his back, and Mew's warm tongue swirling around his. He gripped onto Mew's soft, brown hair as he wrapped his legs around his boss.

They had been, as Gulf liked to call it, "casually kissing" for about a month now. Each make out session was getting more intense than the last, and it was getting harder and harder for them to restrain themselves.

Mew pulled away from the passionate lip lock, Gulf whining and tightening his grip on the older boy as a result. Mew chuckled at Gulf's response, "Sorry, Gupi. I have a meeting to go to."

With a sigh and a pout, Gulf let Mew get up, "Okay, fine. But I fully expect you to make this up to me when you get back."

Mew made it to his meeting just in the nick of time, leaving his office for Pear, Mild, and Gulf to have dinner.

"So how was your day today?" Pear asked Gulf as they sat around the small coffee table.

Gulf hummed, swallowing his rice, "It was amazing!"

Mild laughed, "Do tell."

"Are you sure you want to hear this?" Gulf teased the other boy.

Sighing dramatically, Mild nodded, "You've already stripped me of my innocence. Let's hear it."

Pear and Gulf laughed at Mild, the youngest of the three going on to tell the others about his eventful day, "As soon as I walked into the office, he pinned me to the back of the door." Gulf went on, telling his friends every last detail of his evening with his boss.

After Pear and Mild left, Gulf sat in one of the chairs in Mew's office, going through paperwork as he waited for his boss to return. As soon as he heard the office door open, Gulf perked up, putting down his papers. He rose to his feet and walked up to Mew, who was clearly stressed about something.

"Hey," Gulf spoke softly, putting his hands on the back of his boss's neck, "What's the matter?"

Mew's hands reflexively moved to Gulf's waist, but his eyes were disappointed, "I-" he sighed, "We can't do this anymore."

Confused, Gulf tried to rebuttal, "What? I know I work for you but isn't that a part of the fun?"

Mew shook his head and gently pushed Gulf away, walking over to his desk, "That's not it."

Gulf scoffed in disbelief, "Then tell me what it is."

With another sigh, Mew looked at the younger boy, "I just got back with Air."

The meeting went smoothly, only lasting about an hour. Having a bit of time on his hands, Mew deciding to walk around the city to find a spot to eat. On the way to a new restaurant he spotted, Mew bumped into a woman walking by.

Being the wonderful gentleman he was, Mew apologized even though it was clearly the woman's fault. "I'm so sorry, ma'am," he waied.

The woman turned to Mew, fully prepared to make some foul mouthed remarks, when she realized just who it was she'd bumped into. After Mew recognized the woman to be Air, it took a few minutes of convincing before she got Mew to agree to go get a meal with her. Over dinner, Mew was reminded of how much he actually missed Air. She was the love of his life and he didn't think that would ever change.

He missed her smile, her laugh, her humor, the way she would play with her necklace when she was shy or nervous. Mew missed Air beyond words. Or maybe he just missed having someone to come home to everyday. Either way, Mew didn't care as long as he was here sitting in front of Air.

The exes decided to try again, Air promising to stay faithful to Mew this time around. Mew was satisfied with this promise, and they left the restaurant hand in hand. Mew walked his girlfriend to her car, the couple sharing a sweet kiss before going their separate ways.