Bliss*

Author's Note: If you've read my other story, then you'll know. But for those who haven't, the * in the chapter title means that there's smut in the chapter. I'll put more asterisks at the beginning and end of the smut in case you want to skip it. Also this is a really long chapter so sorry about that. Anyways, on with the story!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After another week of tending to Gulf, Mew had finally found a house that he wanted to go look at with Gulf. The boys were at the mansion-like house just after noon, meeting with Mew's real estate agent.

"Good afternoon," the real estate agent smiled and shook the boys' hands, "Call me Del."

Mew and Gulf smiled, introducing themselves before following Del up to the house. There was a large fountain out front surrounded by the pebble driveway. When they walked up the few steps to the door, Del unlocked it and allowed the boys to enter. The interior was large, but not lonely. With the right furniture and decorations the house could definitely become a home.

Del showed the boys around the spacious house, hitting the main selling points before letting them explore on their own. Del waited for them in the kitchen while Mew and Gulf ventured upstairs. Mew stepped into the master bedroom, finding a large, sliding glass door looking out from the back of the house. He opened the door and walked out onto the beautiful second floor balcony, looking at the surplus of green grass in the back yard. Looking down, Mew saw a wooden deck with a grill and a lounge area, next to the luxurious outdoor pool. He was in awe.

"Babe!" Mew called Gulf had to see this.

A few seconds later, Gulf had located the older boy, standing next to Mew on the second floor balcony. His jaw dropped when he saw the view, "Wow."

Mew nodded, "I know."

Gulf tore his eyes away from the sight to look at Mew, "I love this house. It's beautiful."

Nodding, Mew looked back at Gulf, "I love it, too. It's big, but not too big. It's secluded, but still in a neighborhood with other people. There's plenty of land. It's perfect."

"It's time for the big question," Gulf smiled, "Mew Suppasit," he paused dramatically, "Are you going to buy this house?"

Mew chuckled, "I am."

Gulf cheered, "Yay! I hope you know I'm like, never going back to my apartment once you get this house."

"That's fine with me," Mew took Gulf's hand, kissing it softly.

They walked back to the kitchen, holding hands, greeting Del again. She smiled at the couple, "So? What do you think?"

Mew smiled, "When can I move in?"

Del chuckled, clapping her hands together, "That's what I like to hear! It'll be move in ready next week."

"Perfect!" Mew smiled at Gulf.

Nodding, Del started talking money, "Alright, so to buy the home, it's fifty million baht (around 1.6 million dollars), but you'll need to pay a five percent down payment of 2.5 million baht, if that's alright."

The boys listened tentatively, Mew making sure to pay close attention. He was going to make sure he got this house.

What the three didn't seem to notice was the car parked across the street, a man taking pictures from the driver's seat. When he decided he'd taken enough photos, the mystery man rang someone, "Sir? I have an update."

Champ's voice cam through the man's phone, "Go ahead."

"It seems as if Mew and Gulf are buying a house together. I'm sending you the photos and the address of the house to you now."