Extra one

These things I did while I had blocks to write the next chapter. I started this one after the chapter I knew you would return.

―Itachi called Kane sunshine, referring to his hair. And Shisui making fun of her always happy and positive mood.

―The death of Shisui and the desertion of Itachi, as well as the separation of the family that they formed made Kane promise not to create more unnecessary ties with other people by distancing himself from everyone, including his brother.

―His favorite food is Japanese curry. Besides being the only food mentioned in the entire book.

―She hates rice, weak people and sacrifices, although in the Repentance chapter he wanted to exchange places with Gaara to save him. Although she still didn't know why at that time.

―Despite the countless times that he participated in the captures of the bijus, in some capture of the nine tails and having belonged to Akatsuki. Kane was afraid of losing his only family, that is why he did not make many movements in the capture of the nine tails and tried to keep the Akatsukis away from his brother because she never stopped protecting him.

―His phrase is: A busy mind does not miss anyone. Referring to the death of Shisui that marked her life so much.

―Itachi's eyes that were originally implanted in Sasuke after his death were not implanted. Kane later in his stay as Kage of Konoha after Danzo's banishment finds multiple hidden sharingan jars. So he implants some in Sasuke by tricking Madara. For this reason, the capture of the eight tails does not mention the mangekyou.

―Itachi and Shisui knew of their beast long before she did. This happens in a training session when they both use their sharingan on her and discover Ena. Some time later she makes an appearance in Kane's life.

―After the massacre of the Uchihas, Kane trains hard and after a few years asks to enter the ANBUS, but the third sets a trap so that he cannot enter the ANBU. However this goes wrong and Kane manages to defeat three ANBUS and thus join them.

―He belonged to Kakashi's Ro team. Later she was transferred to another team where she was assigned the post of deputy chief. This team was the one in which she remained for the entire time until her desertion.

―Before the Away chapter, Kane and Naruto hadn't seen each other for over six years.

―Kane after chapter Ours why he already had feelings for Gaara, however he refused to feel anything and banished his feelings taking chapter eight, nine and ten to hide them. And several more to realize them when he believed that he had no feelings because of belonging to the ANBUS.

―Their lair was in a territory above Ishigakure that belonged to them. But she decided to assassinate a few so that she could keep the territories.

―Kakuzu in principle was not going to be saved, however I decided to do it to help him with the resurrection experiment.

―The part that made her feel like she did not agree with all the decisions she made and with the capture of her brother and other bijus was actually the part of Minato sealed in her who silently advised her even though she didn't listen. This was not happening with Naruto as he was taking the right path. Minato just wanted his daughter not to end up in a bad way however he was not the one who managed to change her.

―In his stay in Akatsuki Itachi finally decides to tell him what actually happened with the massacre of the Uchiha clan. So, some time later he went to proclaim himself Hokage so that Danzo would not be and finish him off quickly.

―Despite being on Madara's side, Kane did not agree with his plan. Thinking it was a complete waste to get there and then induce everyone into hallucinations when they could just rule it and do whatever they wanted with everyone, causing them real pain.

―Ena being always rejected by the other beasts since they did not consider her one of them, as a consequence of that she developed a deep hatred, so much so that at the time of Kane's introduction to Akatsuki she did not put up resistance knowing that the other beasts would be hunted and used as weapons or anything.

―Kane managed to have some control over three large villages, among these were Sunagakure keeping Gaara on his side, Konohagakure his home village and Amegakure with Konan on his side.

―Itachi was more of a brother to Kane than to Sasuke.