Tsunade vs Kane

OMNISCIENT

A few days after Madara's unexpected arrival in the village of Konoha to request Kane's help in order to more easily locate Akatsuki's traitors, the village was already rebuilt and at peace after the disaster that the organization had caused. to which his Hokage belonged.

Kane was still locked in her office due to the extensive amount of papers that required her full attention. Everything was quiet in the village. No one would be happy as long as Kane was her Hokage and Tsunade did not wake up, however, no one had the right to object because the old men on the council had consciously given Kane the position.

Even if it was to protect his village from its past mistakes.

When Kane finished signing the papers that he had stacked on his right he went to start reading and signing the ones on his left, however, when he put the first page on his desk he let out a loud sigh followed by the sound of the door opening. Konan entered the office in a noisy manner and hurried over to Kane's desk with a serious expression. And without Kane having time to speak Konan stepped forward.

"We have a big problem Kane. Tsunade woke up and is coming this way."

The Hokage hardened her expression, she didn't expect Senju to wake up so soon, she didn't even expect her to wake up. I was sure that I would die slowly.

He put the papers aside and got up from his seat keeping his serious gaze on Konan, he walked around his desk and without paying more attention he left his office to look for Tsunade and give him the battle that he would surely demand. There could not be two Hokages, someone had to take the position and that would be decided in a battle.

Tsunade vs Kane.

Kane continued walking with a fast and determined step, he would not back down when Senju launched the first blow, starting the fight between Hokages. The villagers, seeing that their Hokage was not in a good mood, walked away with startled faces. They had seldom managed to see Kane because she got rid of anyone who wanted to enter her office, if someone had something to communicate to her, they should talk to Konan so that the message would reach Kane, however, everyone feared that renegade that no one he dared to even approach, everyone kept their meters away and only the ANBUS dared to approach to give the announcements. Of course there were ninjas outside of the ANBUS who intended to get close to Kane. Naruto was so determined to be close to his sister that Kane was forced to order several ANBUSs to keep an eye on his brother so he wouldn't have to see him.

Both Hokages continued on their way until they met face to face. Senju seeing Kane so nonchalantly wearing the hat that belonged to her turned both hands into fists, she was ready to beat him up. Well despite still being weak and hungry she knew that Kane was no match for her, after all Tsunade was a Sannin and the true Hokage of Konoha, while Kane despite possessing unmatched and still unknown power had only become ANBU when it still belonged to the village. She did not have Tsunade's strength however she had an immense chakra which could impair the fight against Senju as she was still quite weak.

She wasn't fully recovered and that was an advantage for Kane.

Kane looked around him, observing all the people who looked at them confused and with fear reflected in their faces, he looked again at Senju realizing his foolish impulses. Seeing that she did not react, he jumped to one of the roofs and began to jump away with fast jumps with Senju demanding that he not escape and stay still so that she could hit her. Kane didn't stop until she got as far as she could as Senju had caught up with her and with her fist raised she tried to hit Kane causing her to stop. Kane again looked around her and noticed that they were no longer in the village but that now they were on the outskirts. At least that way she wouldn't have to watch around her in case some idiot tried to get in the way of her fight.

Senju attacked Kane again when he saw that he was not paying his full attention, he wanted to take advantage of the fact that he was not paying attention to her. Kane dodged Senju's attacks trying to make her tired more, but seeing that it did not give much result, he made several seals to perform the Iwadeppo doton. It spat out several small projectiles from its mouth, which during their trajectory increased in size until they became huge rocks that struck directly at Senju. A thin layer of smoke rose as the projectiles hit the ground, Kane tried to locate Senju however she moved quickly and with her fist raised she struck a blow on Kane's cheek sending her several meters away.

Sore from the blow she had just received, Kane got up ready to at least give him a blow for the one she had just received. She knew that Senju was recovering from the force in which he hit her, so she started to take things seriously and quickly Ena's chakra began to focus on both arms preparing her next jutsu. When you had to fight against Tsunade it was best to keep your distance, especially if taijutsu was not your strong suit.

Again I make seals, but this time for the Doryuheki doton using a part of Ena's chakra. A large wall was raised preventing Senju's fist from hitting Kane's face again. Senju's first hit the indestructible wall of earth causing a small crack, however, when he wanted to remove the fist from the wall, Kane had used the Retsudo Tenshin doton next to Ena's chakra, managing to penetrate Senju's hand and the wall.

It wasn't what he expected, but he had managed to damage her.

Senju with the help of his other hand broke that long spine and removed his hand from there. She rounded the wall hoping to hit Kane however she was not there, she felt a presence behind her so she turned and quickly stopped Kane's chakra charged fist again. She returned the attack and thus they began to fight with taijutsu leaving Tsunade with a great advantage since Kane only specialized in long distance jutsus and seldom resorted to taijutsu.

The fight managed to last longer than expected because Kane had greater resistance at that time than Senju, however, when he saw a space he returned to form a fist and this time he delivered several blows on her leaving her stunned and sore because his blows were nothing. game.

Kane stood up with one hand supporting her abdomen where the last blow had struck her. He looked scornfully at Senju knowing what awaited him if he didn't escape from there quickly. He looked at Hokage's hat that at some point in the fight had fallen from his head, he looked at the disaster that both had caused and thought about how many deaths that fight would have taken if not for her.

She snorted, annoyed with everything, and stood up straight ready to leave, but without accepting her defeat.

Tsunade had won and she had to go.

Senju satisfied that she had won the fight against the renegade who had deliberately taken her position, decided to spare his life knowing that she, without really knowing her true intentions, had taken care of her village in her absence, and how her student Shizune had informed her hours. Back, Kane had avoided Danzo's promotion to Hokage at all costs.

Kane without waiting for any more movement from Senju, quickly left the village still holding his abdomen. Not feeling that Senju had decided to follow her, she slowed down and stopped for a few seconds to breathe. She had remained a Hokage for a short time and it was not something that bothered her, the only thing that mattered to her when she became Hokage was the power to banish and deprive Danzo of her life. She had succeeded and was satisfied that she had accomplished this phase of her plan. Itachi and Shisui could rest in peace now that he was dead, and she no longer had to endure the extensive paperwork and constant noises from her brother to get their attention.

When she was recovered she got up correctly with the intention of reaching her lair as soon as possible. However, her steps were interrupted by that blond idiot.

Naruto Uzumaki; his brother and his headache.

Naruto with a big smile of satisfaction having managed to be face to face with his sister. I created several shadow clones to surround her so that she had no chance to escape this time.

He was again determined. He would talk to her after so long, he would make her see reason, and eventually they would both go home.

Just like when they were kids.