No sender

"Do not cry Konohamaru" encouraged him.

"But I can't Naruto-ni-san, my grandfather is no longer here!" he cried

After the attack by Sunagakure and Otogakure, all those who managed to survive were gathered around those tombs, giving honor to those who had fallen in battle. Many ninjas and kunoichis did not manage to live and fell protecting their village, among them was Sarutobi.

All Konoha mourned his death.

Many tried not to show their tears, others couldn't hide them, and I just didn't cry. He was silent respecting his death, yet he would not cry for him. At some point in my life I try to have a good relationship with my brother and I, but I never get to have it with me unlike Naruto. In addition to not knowing how to treat us, he never dared to answer my question about my parents, he hid many things from us and that caused us to never have a close relationship.

Everyone's crying was silenced by the rain that suddenly fell forcing us to look at the sky.

"Even the sky cries for his death..." whispered one of the ninjas.

The rain stopped falling the moment everyone smiled at the sky and the graves. The sun began to rise filling them with warmth.

"And tell me... Don't you want to join us?"

"Not. Don't change my mind, now stop bothering me" I turned annoyed and continued walking with him following me.

"Come on. It will be fun! You will be able to live with your brother more and recover time."

I clicked ignoring his words. Didn't she know how to give up? If only he wasn't stronger than me I would have kicked him out of here by now.

Thanks to the fact that my brother had not been able to keep quiet, I found one of the Sanin following me trying to convince me to accompany them in the search for Sarutobi replacement. At some point the white haired Sanin and my brother had managed to create a connection that they wanted to force me to be a part of. Naruto couldn't keep quiet and spoke about the bad relationship I had with him, thanks to that the Sanin had not stopped trying to convince me to accompany them.

He didn't understand why he was trying so hard.

"No ANBU can leave the village, we have a mission to protect it" I declared "I will not let anyone else harm the village."

Nobody else except me.

The resigned sigh, he agreed with me misunderstanding my words and finally withdrew.

A part of the ANBUS and the entire village were gathered in front of the Hokage tower, the council elders began to speak and I chose not to pay attention to their words, I knew why they gathered us all here.

The new Hokage had arrived posing a big problem for me.

La Quinta was not just any ninja; he was the descendant of the first Hokage. Tsunade Senju was the new Hokage, a Sanin and the best medical kunoichi in the world. Her brutal strength and skills were a big deal, but an obvious advantage to the village.

Facing her was going to be a big problem for my plans.

Senju approached the railing of the tower and subsequently removed his hat while still looking at his village.

"From today I must protect the village of the leaf, because I am the fifth Hokage!" everyone cheered her, filling the atmosphere with shouts of happiness at having a Hokage again

After all, the mourning for Sarutobi death was short-lived.

Everyone was happy for the arrival of the new Hokage, they were clearly happy for the arrival of their new refuge. So they would no longer have to worry about their children, they will no longer have to worry about themselves, the new Hokage will take care of protecting them all while living comfortably under the protection of the shinobi.