I knew you would come back

I stopped under a tree to rest. After leaving everything in order in my lair, I left in the direction of a place that I never thought of returning, because being there caused me strange sensations, something that only happened there and many years ago in Konohagakure when the chunin exams were carried out.

Sunagakure was not exactly a place to live peacefully, however, in that village there was something that was of my interest and property, even though it will cost me to admit it.

Sunagakure's Kazekage was one of the most powerful weapons he possessed so far, not counting Kakuzu and Ena. Well, I discovered a few years ago that if I behaved in a certain way with the Kazekage, he could not refuse everything I ordered. Anything he asked for was conceived for me in a short time.

And that was something that I would use to my advantage.

I decided to stay in a small nearby cave to spend the night and at dawn I would go back to that village without having any more setbacks. There wasn't much time left for the event I had been preparing for all this time to unleash.

I leaned my back on the rock by resting for a few minutes after lighting the fire so as not to freeze to death.

Again something inside me was forcing me to stop and do the right thing while I had a chance to do it. However, I decided to ignore it like the countless times before, because I still did not know exactly what it was that caused those thoughts far from my desires. Everything I felt when that thing was present contradicted everything I wanted and what I thought was right, and that bothered me, because I had tried so hard to get here and that thing thought it could change my mind just by make me feel completely unnecessary things, things like love and other feelings that blocked my way to the much desired domain of the shinobi world. No matter how much that thing provoked me, that would never give in, because doing so would end my plans and everything I had built in all these years.

Just as I had anticipated at dawn, I left that cave with my few belongings and headed for Sunagakure without any further mishap. It took a couple more hours to get to the outskirts of the village. I hid behind a rock when I saw that a guard was approaching, without noticing my presence, he passed by without taking his eyes off that well where the village was located. When he left, I cautiously left and managed to infiltrate the village after evading other guards who were on their patrols in the intense desert heat.

The village was just as the last time he had visited, nothing had really changed.

Before leaving the alley I was in, I removed my mask and put it in the bag along with all the supplies that I carried with me. Without wasting any more time, I performed a transformation jutsu, as leaving with my normal appearance would scare everyone in the village and cause an alert that would go directly to the Kazekage. Infiltrating a village as part of the organization that killed Konohagakure was a bad idea.

I walked confidently out of the alley and headed for my planned lodging place before leaving. Thanks to a map he had bought the last day he had been here. I had all the routes outlined, places to evade and strategic points that would help me in my mission of conquest.

I arrived at the place and went to the counter to request a room.

I had less than a week to achieve my goal.

The next day my plan started. I left the room without any belongings other than my weapons for protection and maintaining the transformation jutsu with the help of Ena. I walked towards the Kazekage tower without any mistakes on the way. Upon arrival I knocked on the door and seconds later I heard a forward that instantly caused my security to break for a few seconds. I took a deep breath before daring to enter.