C4

"Orochimaru has died."

After he said that, I looked at the sky and started to move both feet back and forth swinging them in the air, I let out a sigh and then turned my attention back to Itachi-san.

"What will your brother do now?"

He shrugged. "I'm still not sure, but it seems that he is looking for Orochimaru's experiments to have his own followers."

I imitated his action and shrugged my shoulders, I didn't care what Sasuke did, as long as he didn't get close to Itachi-san to assassinate him and take revenge, I didn't care what he did.

Silence came and neither did anything, we had the habit of only talking when necessary, so that made the environment remain quiet whenever we were both alone. Things always changed when Shisui joined us and filled the atmosphere with her joy, thanks to the fact that she never shut up.

It was really necessary.

We spent hours in the same place and in the same positions, gazing at the sky calmly. Rarely could I feel completely calm without having something in mind. In ANBU I was always on missions and I had to be alert that no one or my thoughts attacked me off guard, when I deserted that became more difficult, more people wanted my head, more thoughts invaded me as time passed.

I felt a great chakra approach our position, I kept calm and after a few seconds Kisame appeared in our field of vision holding the samehada.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your little moment of normal life, but we have a mission Itachi-san"

Itachi-san got off the branch and said goodbye to me momentarily, then he started walking with his partner behind, this one turning his back on me, walking he raised his left hand and moved it from side to side saying goodbye with it.

Once they were both lost in my field of vision, I jumped down from the branch, adjusted my weapons and put on my mask, to later walk in the opposite direction from them, heading towards my lair.

It had been several days since the last time he had been near any Akatsuki. Since my return to my lair a week ago, I had been keeping busy collecting hearts for Kakuzu, which I had long lost in battle with the Konohagakure ninjas.

It was quite difficult to get the missing hearts, I was very picky about them, but I was finally able to get them. My weapon was finally complete, I just needed to put it to proper use.

A few hours ago, Akatsuki had requested my presence in the lair, the mission that Itachi-san and Kisame had the last time I saw them was to capture the four-tailed Jinchuriki and extract his biju.

Before leaving my lair and leaving Kakuzu, I installed the seal again, nullifying Ena's chakra completely. I didn't want to take any chances; I wasn't ready to lose one of my biggest weapons yet.

Upon reaching the lair, all the Akatsukis were still on the ground, with the corpse of the Jinchuriki behind them, seconds after he entered, Pain arrived along with Konan and this made the great statue appear, once it was complete, all the Akatsukis including me jumped to our corresponding places on each of the fingers of the statue's hands.

Pain gave the order and we all began to transfer a large percentage of our chakra to the statue, the corpse began to rise rapidly until it was positioned in the center in front of the statue's mouth, and the chakra began to become visible and the extraction of the four began queues.

After spending three days listening to the screams of the Jinchuriki, the entire beast was finally extracted, and as the time I participated in the extraction of the two tails had happened previously, the body quickly fell to the ground giving a sharp blow as was its body, only it was an empty shell.

After finishing my second extraction, vaguely listening to the things that Pain was saying to the other Akatsukis, I stepped down from the statue's hand, leaving the corpse behind, and walked silently towards the exit of the lair.

I stopped my walk after observing in the sky a bird that swooped down to my position, after completely lowering I extended my right arm so that it could perch on the face of my arm, once it landed, with my other hand I took the piece of paper he was holding and began to read it.

"He's having trouble living..."

I tore the piece of paper and the bird disappeared from my sight, soaring through the skies quickly towards my lair.

I clicked my tongue and started running towards my lair, I had to hurry if I didn't want to lose a weapon. After spending only a few minutes a great explosion appeared to the east of my position, a strong wind arrived a few seconds after the explosion shaking everything due to its great force. I covered my face with one arm and with the other I held on to the tree where I was.

After a few seconds the wind became more natural, I stopped supporting myself and removed my arm, I climbed through the trees to the top to have a panorama of what was happening. When I finished climbing I could see in the distance a large crater, the explosion had destroyed all living beings that were in its explosion radius.

Although I had met many shinobi who performed explosions, without thinking twice I came to a conclusion; Deidara was responsible for it.

RIP Deidara, great blonde T-T

Do you want a spoiler?

Something strong is coming, prepare your emergency kit for mummies, because difficult times are coming, it is still difficult for me to overcome them and I am sure that it will hurt you too :(.

See you, I love you. Or I love them if there is a guy out there by chance.