The ten allies

The fourth war had begun and the divisions were already in their positions ready to face everything that Madara had planned. The entire alliance was determined to win the war as they had prepared with determination by uniting their great will, strength and mentality in order to achieve victory in this war.

Killer Bee and Naruto were far from the battlefield and that gave them a great advantage because they would not have to worry about their safety during the confrontations against the enemies who wanted to capture them.

The alliance was mainly made up of the fifth Kazekage, the fifth Mizukage, the fourth Raikage, the third Tsuchikage, and General Mifune, completely bypassing Konoha thanks to the Hokage who had shown up at the meeting in the past and refused. completely for his village to join this alliance since he had to support Madara and not the enemy. Four of the five great nations and the general of the Iron Country joined forces for the alliance that would end Madara's ideals. At the same time Madara despite having lost all the Akatsukis in different battles mostly against Konoha, managed to form his own army with the help of Obito, Yamato, Zetsu, Kabuto and Kane. Although no one knew that Kane had already changed his mind.

They were all preparing mentally and physically as the war had approached faster than they would have liked. Everyone on the battlefield knew that their troops were not larger in size compared to those of the enemy, however, despite having less to fight with, they were determined to win, even if many lives had to be lost along the way.

The ninjas and kunoichis from the four great villages were preparing together with some strategists and a few ninjas from Konohagakure who had escaped from their village after hearing the proclamation of what they believed was still their Hokage. When Kane had informed them that they would not participate in the war against Madara but that they would be on his side, they formed a board deciding how and when they would escape from there to participate in favor of the alliance.

They did it so hastily that they didn't get a chance to hear the news of the fight Kane and Senju had shortly after their escape. When Senju managed to get Kane to desert and give Naruto the opportunity to speak with her, she returned to the village and began to give orders, learning that several of her ninjas and some kunoichi had escaped a short time ago. She did not bother with any of them and left late with all the other shinobi who were willing to participate in the war.

The other four Kages upon seeing that several ninjas and kunoichis belonging to Konoha arrived at the battlefield thought that all of those had escaped from their village like the first others who had come to different villages to help. That was something serious that they had to take into account, but when they saw how the real Hokage arrived with all those shinobi they calmed down and approached quickly to thank her and ask her what had happened to the Hokage who presented herself at the meeting.

The Hokage preferred to leave the subject for later as it was not of great importance compared to what was happening.

Shortly after the arrival of the shinobi from Konoha Madara appeared on the battlefield. Everyone was on alert and began to fight against Madara seeing how he remained calm with another person.

The real Madara Uchiha was quickly revived to the misfortune of the alliance, without allowing them time he performed a technique and a large meteor began to descend from the sky, the fifth Kazekage and the third Tsuchikage rushed to the field to help stop the fall of the great meteor. Onoki used his technique to make Gaara's sand lighter, so when he did it he quickly flew up to the meteor to do the same and with Gaara's help they managed to stop it from falling. The others who were below celebrated because they had managed to stop Madara's plan, however, their celebration did not last long as some managed to observe how a second meteor fell on the first causing a great explosion. In which many could not save themselves.