Promise completed

KANE

Upon entering my lair my clones immediately went to leave Itachi-San's body behind the metal door, while Kakuzu followed their path, once they left the body somewhere in the room, my clones disappeared and Kakuzu left passing between the smoke they had formed.

Without a word he handed me an emerald-colored dagger about four inches long and too thin, its handle black and thin like everything else. Take the dagger which was extremely light and examine it for a few seconds, then remove all the kunai that he was carrying and put the dagger there.

It was too showy to have been made by Kakuzu, but I couldn't complain, that small and insignificant dagger was going to be the one in charge of effectively completing my experiment.

I had waited for this moment for so long ... it was my favorite phase of the whole experiment.

I gave a brief nod and put my ANBU mask back on, the one that did not already belong to the ANBU, did not mean that they would not allow me to use their costume and mask. I had spent most of my life wearing such clothes that I could no longer get rid of them.

I turned my back on my follower and walked with confident steps out of my lair, we were both ready to finish this little game.

Jump to the branch of the tree in front of me and make the corresponding seals to invoke my bird in order to cover more ground and be able to locate my next target. The bird appeared and settled on my outstretched arm in front of me awaiting my orders.

"I want you to locate Tenzou, and if he's accompanied, I want you to block them..."

He took flight after listening to my orders, and without waiting any longer I began to jump on the branches of the trees following the path of my bird in the direction of Konohagakure No Sato.

I stopped immediately when I saw my bird swooping about eighteen meters to my left, I had spotted one several meters from the limits of their village. I kept jumping on the tree branches, but this time stealthily, I took out the dagger that Kakuzu had made and hid it behind me because it was too flashy, they would be able to locate me thanks to its color.

I stopped on a branch and hid the ninjas a few meters away, the entire team walked calmly in the direction of their village, my brother, the hairy-rose, a member of the Hyuga clan, a dog, a chestnut and a pale-skinned jet they were walking behind Kakashi and Tenzou. The first two with their eyes on the ground and the last one looked straight ahead without any main ANBU emotion.

My bird, who was several branches to my right, came out of its hiding place towards the sky capturing everyone's attention, Kakashi, Tenzou and the pale skinned one looked at her with great attention narrowing their eyes, while the others simply looked at her with curiosity. I knew Kakashi would recognize him instantly, so I had to act fast before they attacked in my direction. I hadn't completely hidden my chakra as I wanted them to know that it was there stalking them.

"Naruto" Kakashi spoke and everyone looked at him "... just don't get upset..." my brother tilted his head confused.

"What do you mean that Kakashi-sensei doesn't get upset?" The pink-haired woman asked before my brother.

I looked at my bird and gave a slight nod before quickly jumping off the branch and landing on my feet on the little flowers, flattening them completely. All the attention they were giving my bird went straight to me once I came out of my hiding place, my brother wanted to walk towards me, but Kakashi stopped him, no one was moving, everyone was stiff waiting for any movement from me.

"Kane, what brings you here? The sand village is on the other side" smiled.

"Very funny Kakashi" I narrowed my eyes even though they couldn't see my face "I'm coming for the ANBU" I took the dagger from my back and pointed it at Tenzou.

After pointing at him, he turned his gaze to Kakashi. "Kakashi, is she the ANBU we have been looking for days and murdered the guards at the front door without a trace?" leaning a loud sigh, Kakashi nodded or glanced at my brother who was still restless looking for a way to get to me.

The dog next to the chestnut barked once in my direction when I lowered the dagger and I took a step forward, I ignored the dog and spoke again.

"I just wanna have a fight with him, I don't see anything wrong" I smiled internally "(I just want to get every drop of blood out of him, what's wrong?)" I sighed tiredly "Also, if he doesn't fight me, I'll make Ena crush them."

"Who is Ena?" asked the one from the Hyuga clan.

"The zero-tailed beast..."' replied Kakashi.

"Is there a beast with zero tails ?!" the chestnut yelled.

"Sure..." the pink- haired whispered "The beast that fought the Shukaku on the day of the chunin exams..."

Tenzou focused his eyes on me, his face was serious, he was willing to fight me as long as I didn't hurt any of them. Without thinking twice, he began to walk slowly in my direction with determined steps and hearing the others say that it was complete madness to fight alone and so recklessly. My bird was attentive to his steps, I had instructed him to create an invisible barrier when the fight started, although we had practiced those for many years, his barrier still did not last long enough, so he had to do it quickly, otherwise I would have to chase him again.

Tenzou stopped a couple of meters in front of me and without wasting time attacked with his Mokuton, dodging the first attacks from long range, what I needed was to get closer to him and be able to use the dagger. I kept dodging the attacks he was sending and when I saw a small gap in his attacks I moved forward and was able to get to him.

I kept my closeness for as long as I could, while I looked out of the corner of my eye as the others were trying to pass through the barrier that had been created without them noticing. Their patience and ideas were running out, as was my time. The dagger had absorbed all the blood it could from the ANBU without it realizing it, he only knew that it had hurt him with it a couple of times.

The dagger's capacity was at its limit, so I quickly moved away from him and stopped attacking me. I had gotten what I wanted, it had cost me a lot, but I finally had what I wanted in my hands, I had achieved it.

My bird disappeared and I got the barrier, realizing that she was the one who had created the barrier, they immediately ran to hold Tenzou, draining his blood and having used his Mokuton for so long had exhausted him greatly, he could barely stay in foot.

Sure, he wasn't the only one. I had used my chakra to maintain the barrier for a little longer since my bird's chakra was not enough for me this time, in addition to using it on the dagger to absorb blood and block chakra attacks so that these will not be able to give me.

Kakashi was going to attack me since I was tired, although I didn't show it as much as the ANBU since they hadn't drained my blood. Before he could take a single step I smirked and disappeared as fast as my hands left me, I appeared several meters away from them and without looking back I started running towards my lair with only one thing in mind.

It was over.

Part 2

Part 2