Shinra tensei

Pain ordered the other paths, Konan and I to meet him after causing chaos over what was once the village, when we were with him he ordered the immediate retreat to Mount Myobokuzan, our next stop when he saw that my brother was not there. here. The fifth tired after using the Souzou Saisei on some of the inhabitants of the village had been exhausted, even though she had not been able to save the vast majority of the inhabitants.

He looked in our direction along with an ANBU standing to his left and yelled a totally useless warning towards Pain.

"I will never let you get away with trampling on the treasures and dreams of the previous generation!"

"I have no business with you" Pain spoke calmly as one of the paths launched towards the fifth who could not dodge the attack.

When I believed that finally the fifth would not get in my way, without warning we felt a huge chakra that came out of nowhere and crushed the path that led to the fifth, saving it. My brother had made a sudden appearance where his precious village used to be, and suddenly saving the fifth, he looked around in amazement and gave us a look of anger for having been the cause of the destruction of everything he knew and wanted to.

As I observed that he looked totally different from how I remembered him last time, it could be seen that he was more powerful, his aura had grown considerably since the last time I saw him. Pain watched him calmly from his place, waiting for his anger to grow and his chakra to explode so that he could more easily capture him by not being in all his senses.

I knew that a big fight would happen in a short time, so since I would not participate in it I decided to turn and walk in the opposite direction to them feeling my brother's gaze on my back. The fight was not Konan's concern so she stayed in her place doing nothing next to me, and although he was my brother, I didn't want to participate in this, so it would be best to wait and watch as my brother was captured by the third most powerful renegade in the world. The first as much as it costs me to admit it was Madara, I had had the pleasure of observing her movements and techniques only once, and that was necessary to know that she was at a higher level than mine despite the fact that she did not

Madara despite being a complete idiot could defeat me if he wanted to at any time. Something that we really did not like but that we could avoid if we stayed by her side obeying the few orders she sent me and for nothing in the world to betray her. We must not play with him or else we will end up underground in thousands of pieces.

One of the paths of Pain used the Kuchiyose and summoned a giant rhino that possessed the Rinnegan and this attacked my brother, who apparently without much effort had managed to defeat the rhinoceros by throwing it up and with the help of the toads that he had in his shoulders, as a result of this the same path I use the Kuchiyose again and invoke the buffalo and the dog. The buffalo was quickly defeated by one of the toads that accompanied him, however, the dog was finding what to entertain them thanks to his bipartition.

Even if it was hard for me to admit it, he had grown strong in no time. If we had faced it a few years ago it would possibly have had a completely different ending to this. It would have cost us much less to capture it.

While two of his clones disposed of both invocations, the original was quickly heading towards Pain completely ignoring our existence at the moment. The other paths, Konan and I remained in our places observing everything in detail and in silence, we patiently waited for the fight to end in Pain's favor.

The fight had started a few minutes ago and until now my brother was not a match for Pain, nor for any of the paths, until now he had not been able to get close to Pain because he used the Rinnegan of the other paths in his favor, causing him to couldn't get close. Again, my brother, after crossing a few words with Pain, performed another technique that he was completely unaware of.