Rokudaime hokage

After a long battle in which many more sacrificed themselves for the good of the alliance, Obito was finally defeated, however, when he believed he had finished with everything, he was used by Madara. Who finally managed to obtain the last two remaining beasts, using them to fully revive the power of the ten tails. Madara was finally getting what she wanted, the ten-tails was under her power. The alliance now only had Ena.

When all was believed lost, one of the most powerful ninjas Hagoromo Otsutsuki or better known as the Sage of the Six Paths, appeared in front of Naruto and Sasuke, to whom he granted his power to continue the battle, however, even when The Sage of the Six Paths granted his power to Naruto and Sasuke, Madara managed to recover his left eye, the rinnegan, with the help of black Zetsu to carry out his plan. Madara flew near the moon and reflected his own rinne sharingan in it creating the Infinite Tsukuyomi in it, a powerful and penetrating light from the moon covered the entire planet forcing them to look, he caught the inhabitants in the genjutsu reflecting in his eyes the rinnegan that he had recovered. He incapacitated everyone without them managing to do anything, despite this, team seven, Kane and the five Hokages managed to evade him.

During the battle and the creation of the Infinite Tsukuyomi, black Zetsu manifested against Madara declaring his true will towards Kaguya, whom they released from his confinement after centuries. Obito, despite being defeated, rekindled his will and fought against Kaguya with his partner as they did years ago.

They joined forces with team seven who managed to defeat Kaguya Otsutsuki and black Zetsu in order to seal them again. Hagoromo made an appearance again to help the alliance again, summoning all the ancient Kages to summon and help team seven and Kane. The nine tailed beasts were again summoned and together with the help of Ena, Madara Uchiha was finally put to an end, finally he was finished in the parallel dimensions of Kaguya. The great shinobi alliance finally, behind all those sacrifices before and during the war, and after all the long and short bloody battles, achieved victory in the fourth shinobi world war, Akatsuki collapsed and annihilated the vast majority of the enemy forces during the destruction of much of the world.

Both Uzumakis managed to become the heroes of the war just like their father long ago. And despite Kane's past, and her name still tainted by her prewar acts, she was thanked by few people for her help in the war.

When the war ended after the defeat of Kaguya, Sasuke Uchiha decided to start his revolution by claiming the destruction of the five Kages and the use of the nine tailed beasts. So after threats about completely annihilating him if he decided to carry out his plan that Kane made towards Sasuke, Naruto, disagreeing with the Uchiha's decisions, decided that they would both move to the Valley of the End to have their last battle while Kane stayed. back taking care of watching. In that battle both lost an arm as a result of performing the rasengan and the chidori simultaneously. That day they finally decided to make amends and free the ninja world together from Madara's technique, ending the entire conflict.

Kane decided to stay out of the battle his brother had with the Uchiha, so during that time he stayed with Gaara waiting for his brother's return to free them all from Infinite Tsukuyomi. Kane's allies stayed a few meters away from her watching Itachi approach her, Kane turned his eyes and after all the conflict he could observe Itachi more closely.

"When was that...?" tried to ask the question but was interrupted by Itachi.

"During my battle with Kabuto. I had to resort to the Izanagi and this was the price" he answered smiling without giving relevance to his lack of vision.

Kane did not take his annoyed gaze away from Itachi, thinking about all the useless claims he had to say because everything was done, it was not in his power to turn back time and avoid that disaster, however, he could remedy it with the help of Shisui.