Last Sanin

When I reached my lair, Kakuzu was waiting impatiently for me in front of the only metal door. He snorted once he saw me enter, hinting that it was my turn to do my part, since he had already done his thing.

He got out of my way and went directly to one of the small tables there, grabbed the cloak - which he had made me buy because I couldn't use Akatsuki's anymore - and put it on.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked for.

"You know? You should get some money; I don't know how you've lived like this for so long."

"I didn't need money, I managed to steal warehouses from nearby villages and towns."

"However, now you need it, you need to keep your little experiment" I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms.

"Who are you looking for?"

Without turning around, he raised his right hand showing the photograph of a white-haired man with very long hair, black eyes and two red marks under both eyes that ended at the chin.

"I've been looking for information about him" spoke while saving the photograph again "It has not been difficult to find some information about him, he is a ninja with a high value, so the only difficult thing will be to find his whereabouts."

uncross my arms. "You can't hunt him down. It's on my list, not yours."

Ignoring my little warning, he left my lair with a determined stride. I huffed as I turned and walked through the metal door. Once I leave my experiment stable, I will go after my other objective, Kakuzu will not get the reward.

It was stable again, so I put it down and went looking for my next target. I left my lair and walked with a firm step towards Akatsuki's lair, in search of Pain.

After walking for a few days, I finally reached the lair, I made the corresponding seals and the great door opened before me, without wasting any more time, quickly entering, when I reached the center of the lair, I did not find anyone, before I entered more hear some footsteps approaching and a large shadow projected on the wall.

A few seconds later, Kisame showed up in the room and when he saw me he raised a hand and waved it in greeting. Before he spoke and told me the whereabouts of Itachi-San, I interrupted him by asking him about the whereabouts of their leader.

"Pain? He's not there. He left a few hours ago without saying where he was going, he only went with Konan and Zetsu."

I let out an internal sigh, he was not in the lair which meant that now I would have to go to Amegakure in search of him. Without adding anything I raised my right hand just like I had done a few minutes ago and waved it in goodbye and thanks for the vague information.

I kept running non-stop, I had already wasted too much time in the lair, I had to find the Sanin before Kakuzu did. Increase my speed when I hear several explosions in the distance. Each of them was heard more intense than the previous one and of much more magnitude.

Without stopping, I managed to get to an outside part of Amegakure getting just a little wet, I fixed my gaze on the sky for a few moments and then I lowered my gaze to start walking around the outside of Amegakure, concentrating totally on perceiving a hint of chakra from one of the Akatsukis before mentioned. After a few minutes, I finally managed to perceive something, only that most were identical, as if they shared the same chakra ―discarding the idea of ​​clones ―.

I tried to focus more on one of them and when I finally managed to know its exact location, I began to walk even around the outside of the great village. After walking for a few minutes, several explosions were heard again, I accelerated my pace and after climbing a wall, on the other side I could distinguish seven figures with orange hair and each one wearing the distinctive Akatsuki capes.

It didn't take me long to find out what Pain's paths were.

Everyone was looking for something without paying the slightest attention to my presence, a few seconds later, one of the paths shot out of the water holding a white-haired man with one of his hands; the white-haired man I was looking for. Quickly five of the lanes jumped on the corpse of the Sanin and embedded five metal rods in his body without any difficulty.

After moving away, the five paths, the Sanin with his last forces managed to engrave a code on the back of one of the toads that was on his right shoulder, after recording the message with great difficulty, one of the paths destroyed the rock where he was dropping it into the water to end its last seconds of life there.

The body of one of my weapons was moving away from the surface and slowly sinking; I stood there on one of the tubes without being able to do anything but look.