Shinra tensei

Akatsuki was winning. He was above all the shinobi nations and he demonstrated it by capturing each of the Jinchurikis that existed without any major problem to later extract their Bijus. If we continued like this we would finally get all the Bijus, and Akatsuki could finally offer them the much needed peace.

My dream would finally be completed. No one would be above us, we would be the rulers of the world. However, we still had two Bijus to capture. These were the most difficult so far, as the Nine-Tails had been tried to capture several times without any positive results. And even though he had disobeyed Pain when he sent the new team to capture the Eight-Tails, he hadn't done the job for them. It is true that he had gone with the obligation to protect Sasuke, but it was just that. After making sure they were safe, I forced Ena to return and I left without telling them, the rest of the work was for them and when they returned I knew they had not succeeded.

A few days ago Pain had decided to capture one of the Bijus alone, and he had succeeded. He had captured the Rokubi, the six-tailed, apparently without much trouble as he had returned only a couple of days after his departure. After his return he ordered us to start the extraction. It had taken us a little longer and it had forced us to give more of our chakra for extraction since we were now less integral. And the new ones weren't used to it yet.

Itachi-san, Deidara, Sasori, Hidan and Kakuzu no longer belonged to Akatsuki. Only Kisame and I were left.

Pain entered the room and made everyone pay attention to him. After the extraction of the six tails, she had a mission ready for almost everyone. Since I had decided to involve only the trails, Konan and me.

In front of us was Pain who kept his neutral countenance, and without wasting any more time he gave us the information of the mission

"The time has come to capture the Nine-Tails; we will leave for Konoha immediately."

As Pain had reported just a few minutes ago, we were heading to Konohagakure to capture the Nine-Tails. However, again that small part of me was not at all in agreement with the capture of my brother. He always opposed all the decisions that would take me to the top of the world and tried to deviate me by making me see that the path I was choosing was not the right one, somehow he always managed to show me other alternatives to be able to get to the path that my brother was walking.

That small part of me was in charge of making me feel anguish that the mission was successful. That small part that still had feelings always made me doubt all my decisions, even though most of me agreed to follow them.

I tried to get rid of those unnecessary feelings and focused my mind on correctly fulfilling the mission that we would carry out, which was finished in just a couple of hours.

When we finally reached Konoha, Pain ordered us to go into hiding so that he would make way for us to promptly destroy all of Konohagakure. After murdering several ninjas who were there luckily, the six paths, Konan and I made a presence. Pain stepped forward and ordered one of the lanes to infiltrate the village to begin the search for my brother and the long-awaited destruction of the village.

I had waited for so long to be able to make use of my destructive abilities on Konoha. The time had finally come to punish all those who hurt me and those who didn't. This time there would be no exceptions.

I smiled after dispersing and appearing in one of the dark alleys of the village, in front of me was a ninja who looked at me with fear after abruptly appearing in front of him, thinking that his village was safe enough for a renegade to appear with so easily and without being noticed by anyone.

I approached him and before he could escape I took a kunai out of my pocket and threw it squarely on his forehead, he took a couple of steps back until he hit the great wall and then fell face down in front of me. He didn't have much time, so he wouldn't waste it trying to get information out of someone who wasn't worth it. If I wanted to obtain information on the whereabouts of my brother, I would have to go with one of his companions.

Fighting with Kakashi would take too long and I didn't want to unleash a battle with Tenzo again, so my only option was to force that pink-haired woman to give me information about my brother's whereabouts, and if I had a chance, I would avenge Sasori in a hurry. once and for all.

After invading the village and the paths destroying and killing everything in their path, Pain finally made use of the Shinra Tensei. After executing the jutsu, the village had completely disappeared, most of the people had not been saved and had died, and only a huge crater remained as proof that Akatsuki had managed to destroy one of the great nations in just a couple of seconds and Without much effort.

After the massive removal of the village and unable to find any clue to my brother's whereabouts, Pain in frustration ordered a retreat to our next stop, Mount Myoboku.

All the lanes prepared to go along with their leader, while Konan and I remained in our positions, peering at two stones that were still intact behind the Shinra Tensei.

Even though I hadn't been with them at any point in my life, I couldn't help but protect them after learning who was responsible for their impending deaths. Both headstones still standing belonged to my parents. Well, before deserting the village I had taken the time to say goodbye to them and place a couple of seals for their protection.

I finally stopped wasting my time and focused my eyes on something less important with the intention of distracting my mind. Cautiously I moved past the few survivors. All of them had survived thanks to their Hokage who had used the Souzou Saisei to protect people with his slugs, however, he had not been able to save them all.

Konan and I finally advanced towards Pain who was waiting for us impatiently to reach Mount Myoboku and to be able to complete the capture of my brother and the Nine-Tails once and for all.

Part 1

Part 1

Desert Casket ⸻ 𝗴𝗮𝗮𝗿𝗮 (𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲́𝘀)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara