Hope

I turned on the bathroom faucet and the water started to come out, I put my hands in so that it

Something here was wrong. Why was my idiot brother on that toad? My knowledge never registered such power from my brother, he was always useless without the ability to perform a simple jutsu. He couldn't summon something so gigantic that it required a special scroll.

Maybe he had somehow finally accomplished something on his own.

I shook my head and stopped paying attention to the absurd things, I had to channel all my attention to end this once and for all. The end of the invasion was more important than solving my doubts about him.

"Sister?" he whispered looking at the great invocation and his sister with astonishment reflected in his eyes "What is...?"

I ignored him to talk to the redhead. "Put him aside, you and I have something pending."

I look at myself blankly and look back at him.

Instead of thinking about my proposal... I think you are analyzing me carefully. I thought with a frown.

After a few seconds of speaking, his beast headed in my direction to attack mine, it moved with agility and coiled itself around the body of the other beast, while it growled things that were unintelligible to me.

"You disgusting!" he growled enraged "Never can you beat me, never belong to us!"

I honestly did not understand the reason for those words, Ena's life was not of my interest and my life was not much of her interest either. From the day of her appearance we agreed that she would have to give me all the chakra I needed to fulfill my goals and hers. Paying no heed to the grunts of the red-haired biju, I tried to find a way to return that beast to its container. I took advantage of the fact that my beast was busy retaining the Shukaku, to jump from her body and start climbing up her back trying to get to her head where the redhead was. However, before I can reach her I intercept with her sand.

I jumped back before he could catch me, if he did, I'd be beyond dead. And it is not in my plans to suffer the same fate as those ninjas of the forest.

The giant toad began to help us by pouncing on the other beast. The fight had turned into a clear disadvantage for the one-tailed biju, a summon and the zero-tailed biju were fighting against him.

I had to use their distraction in order to create a plan, which was difficult for me because I had no knowledge of how the biju had managed to get out of its container. There are several ways to remove them, one of them is by will of both, another by force and another by a trance.

If he left by the will of both, I will not be able to make him return.

If he left by force, it will be difficult to get him back. Its body may be damaged or the beast may be stronger than the container and there is no turning back.

If you went out in a trance, it will be easy to get you back. You just have to wake him up, so the beast will have no more control over his body and will return.

"Ena. What situation are we talking about?"

"Trance."

I nodded mentally as I formulated a precise strategy in my head.

My brother, the toad, the Shukau and the redhead were so busy fighting that they were unaware of my presence. I will use that distraction to create as many clones as possible and thus distract him, when I get to his head I will have to launch a fight with his arena closely, there a clone with the transformation of my brother will enter and attack him, I will use a jutsu to sneak me in inside his shield and thus hit him with all my strength to bring him out of the trance.