Survival - Pt.3 | The Beginning of the End - Chapter 33

Survival Part 3 | The Beginning of the End
.
I'm glad to announce, the 2nd part of Survival has ended! Welcome to the third part of Survival! Our journey continues~ 

I made a short edit for you ^ please check it out! Thank you! And yes, that's my tiktok acc (fan acc) so feel free to follow me! Did u like it? It's not much but i do hope u liked it!

This is this the original ver of the edit: https://youtu.be/D7t_t229LGY

----------------------

🔞 DISCLAIMER 🔞

Part 3 of Survival is
❗️RATED MATURE.❗️

----------------------

Please make sure to reload the chapter before reading to receive the latest updated version! Enjoy!

---------------------------------

Flashback Bogum's POV

"They're crossing the southbridge," The radio beeped. I uneasily pressed my head against the steering wheel.

"They're heading towards the mall, take them at the intersection," The radio beeped again. I tried to resist it but the stuffiness within my chest grew heavier the longer I waited, so I gripped my fists to suppress the urge to intervene. This is justice. They deserve it. I have to let it go.

"The girl disappeared. Only Kim Taehyung is in sight," The radio beeped again. Sora's hopeless smile suddenly appeared in my head, causing me to clench my jaw in difficulty. I can't help her. The world is unbalanced due to the immense weight of the alpha's power- yet flashes of Sora's upset face showed up in my head again. She doesn't deserve this. I saw it in her eyes.

"Kim Taehyung is too swift, we can't get him!" The radio beeped again, causing me to exhale in relief. My parents died a terrific death because of her, but does that mean she has to face the same fate? I live every second of my life dwelling in the nightmare of my parent's death... continuously feasting on my mind. The pain I feel and the vengeance I thrilled to take... it all changed after I met Sora. She's not the one. She's not the right person to take in the Black Phoenix's wrath. She's innocent.

"Halt and wait for him to lower his guards. Then attack," The radio beeped again. I abruptly sucked in my breath and began sweating anxiously. Exhaling deeply... I leaned back against the seat... tapping my fingers nervously to wait for the next signal. The radio died for 20 minutes, so I sat in my car, paralyzed.... waiting for the next call.

"Target spotted. Kim Taehyung. Everyone on stand-by. He's about to cross the intersection," The radio beeped again, causing my heart to leap in my throat. I stopped breathing and waited quietly for the radio.

"Kim Taehyung down. Report. Kim Taehyung down," The radio beeped again. Sora's safe, but she's alone...

"W-well done. Why don't we wrap it up?" I stuttered, pressing on the radio. I need to avert the attention from her. They should be satisfied with Kim Taehyung since he's one of the supreme alphas.

"Jang Sora. Spotted. She's nearby," The radio beeped again... blood drained from my face. Shit.

"I think we should-"

"This is a good shot. Even god is on our side, permit me to finish her," The radio beeped. Fear loomed over me.

"Uncle, if we finish her too, we'll be risking our identity's security. Killing two supreme alphas will put us all at risk. So why don't we lay low-"