Survival - Lily - Chapter 28.2

Please refresh the chapter before reading to receive the latest update! I'd like to apologize in advance for any mistakes! I'll be fixing it tomorrow! Enjoy!

Revised Version 

"What happened to my son?!" Seokjin's mother shrieked, rushing up to Seokjin in horror and dropped down beside him.

"Call the medical team!" His father howled while dabbing the sweat off Seokjin's forehead in panic.

"No. No one's allowed to touch him," I smiled, folding my arms with a smug smile. Seokjin-ah... How does it feel? All the pain you caused... can you feel it?

"SORA!" Namjoon bellowed sharply at me.

"I'm sure you brought your own doctor," I mumbled, waving at the medical team, warning them to stay in their position.

"Did you do this to my son?! Was it you?!" Seokjin's father roared angrily at me. Oh, look at those outrageous eyes. Did it ever occur to him how many people his son murdered?

"He willingly drank it. It wasn't me," I chuckled lowly at Mr. Kim. I gambled and offered my bottle, but Seokjin refused... he chose his fate.

"You- you!-" Mr. Kim gritted, turning to glare at me but didn't get to finish his sentence because he suddenly clenched onto his chest in pain. Apah? Does it hurt? The pain you're feeling is nothing compared to the amount of pain you caused.

"Get the yacht ready! We're leaving now!" Namjoon howled, turning to glare at me in rage. Kim Namjoon, you play with your mind, and no one can ever beat it... that's true... so I'll play with my impulse. Ah... it's very satisfying to watch.

"No. Lockdown the entire island. No one's allowed to leave. This is an order," I dully ordered as I got onto my feet.

"Sora-"

"Whoever disobeys me will suffer the same fate as Hyun Jiwoo," I warned, cutting Hoseok off, then turned to stare at the quiet crowd with my deadly gaze. That's right... I'm a psychopath. Watch me play my power card.

"HAJIMA! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Namjoon suddenly roared, violently grabbing onto my shoulders. He squeezed me so hard- I thought my bones cracked into pieces.

"YAH! HANDS. OFF. HER. NOW," Taehyung suddenly slammed his fist on the picnic table so hard- glasses flew off the table and shattered into pieces. Taehyung was on his feet, glaring murderously at Namjoon from the far end of the table.

"You'll regret this," Namjoon spat, hastily letting go of me before bending down to heave Seokjin up and walked away with their staff and guards. Mr. Kim is having a stroke from his sudden outbursts, so the guards had to help him back to the mansion.

"Sora, this is war," Hoseok gritted, turning to look me dead in the eyes.

"Are you on the winning or losing side?" I asked, turning to smile at him with an evil expression. A flash of fear swept across Hoseok's face as he stood staring at me in disbelief.

I was their fear, even if I did nothing. They feared me. Even if I had no intention of hurting them. I will always be their fear regardless of my intentions. Therefore, I'll show them what I'm really capable of committing. They think I'm stupid, sure. I act recklessly but did they expect me to kill a supreme alpha right in front of everyone? No. I'm not like them. I don't hesitate- I am the monster they're so afraid of. I am the living devil they've created.

I locked up the entire island, so no one could leave or enter. Seokjin and Namjoon's followers weren't happy about it, so they took over the East Wing of the Jung's mansion to protect Seokjin. None of the guards could enter the East wing since The Kims had their guards armed. But it didn't matter. They lack medical supplies. Their doctors can't save Seokjin, so I'll just retain them until he dies.