Survival - Winter Sea - Chapter 68

Please watch the video above ❗️AFTER ❗️you read the chapter!

🚫DO NOT WATCH🚫 it until you've completed this chapter!

------------------------------------

Here's a PLAYLIST for this chapter:
(You can play it while you read)

Stay With Me - Chanyeol & Punch

The First Snow - Jung Joonil

In The Stars - Benson Boone

Softcore - The Neighbourhood

Hold On - Chord Overstreet

Dancing With Your Ghost - Sasha Alex Sloan

Will Be Back - Sunhae Im

Can You Hold Me - NF Feat. Britt Nicole

Can I Kiss You? - DAHL

Strawberries and Cigarettes Slowed ver - Troye Sivan

Spring Day - BTS

Dynasty - Miia

THEME SONG for this chapter:
| DYNASTY- MIIA |

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Warning: This chapter contains R-Rated scenes.

--------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

The supreme alpha groggily tilted his head against the pillow while he stirred under the blanket to search for his phone. His finger fumbled upon the thin phone model, so he lifted it up to his eyes to squint at the number on his phone. 6:07 AM. He let out a heavy sigh and tossed his phone on the mattress before rubbing his face, then sat up to face the gloomy sea view before his beach house. Kim Taehyung blankly stared at the high tides and averted his eyes to the dark gray storm at the distant horizon of the sea in utter silence. He sighed and crawled off the bed before striding into the bathroom to wash up for work. Taehyung turned on the warm faucet, letting the stream of lukewarm water run along his toned torso with his eyes closed. After a long shower, he finally grabbed a fresh set of towels to dry his body and wrapped the fabric around the hem of his waist before striding towards the mirror. Taehyung reached out for the shaving cream and rubbed the minty substance over his chin and mouth area. He then tilted his face to the side as he ran the electric shaver over the surface of his skin. The alpha turned on the faucet and bent down to rinse off the shaving cream while he reached out for a towel to dab his freshly groomed face. However, Taehyung paused with his eyes trained on the mirror when he found Sora standing beside him in the reflection of the bathroom. She was sleepily brushing her teeth with her striking messy hair... one of her night-grown straps dangling off her shoulder. Taehyung stood unblinkingly staring at his wife's vivid reflection with a yearning yet the faint smile on his face. He exhaled and averted his eyes away to stare at the empty bathroom and returned to his bedroom.

The supreme alpha pulled on his trousers and neatly hung buttoned shirt before slipping on his suit. He opened the side of the closet to look through his set of ties and finally pulled out his usual navy blue piece. Taehyung turned towards the mirror while he fixed his tie but halted when he found his wife in the reflection again. She was fixing his shirt's collar for him with a pretty smile plastered on her face. The alpha gulped at her presence in the mirror and blinked once to find no one else in the mirror but himself.