Survival - First Snow - Chapter 54

Surprise update! Haha! The edit above is related to the story~!

Please reload the chapter a few times before reading to receive the latest version! I'd like to apologize for any mistakes or errors! I'll fix it ASAP! Enjoy!

Warning: This chapter contains R-Rated scenes (Not Smut though)

----------------------------------

Sora's POV: After being drugged.

I sat up in the car seat after dozing off... then lifted my head off the window. I sleepily averted my eyes to find a jacket around my body. I attempted to shake off the heaviness in my head when Seokjin circled the car and got into the driver's seat with a bag in his hand.

''How can you ask for more in this state? Take the hangover drink instead-''

"I'm not drunk. I was drugged. Give it to me,'' I mumbled while rubbing my eyes. Seokjin handed me the small hangover bottle, but I pushed his hand away.

''You shouldn't drink so much. Is it really worth dealing with the hangovers later?'' Seokjin questioned, gripping the bag tightly with a bothered look.

''You bought it for me though... Even if you disapprove of it,'' I nodded at the bag with a slight smile.

''What if you end up puking all over my car-''

''I won't. Give it to me!" I snapped, snatching the vodka bottle out of his grip, and leaned back against the car seat as I took a few heavy gulps of the alcohol before exhaling in relief.

''The things that kill you makes you feel alive, doesn't it?'' Seokjin sighed, glancing away in disappointment.

''Kind of. I just don't want to go home sober, or he'll pester again. I want to numb myself when I see him, so I don't have to feel or remember anything he says,'' I huffed, gripping the vodka bottle tightly. Seokjin fell quiet for a moment and turned to look at me with an unsettled look.

''Are you going to tell him about it? At least let him know,'' Seokjin questioned.

"No. Of course not-"

"Yah. Why not? That asshole tried to-"

"No. It's my fault. Taehyung warned me not to dress up like a whore... It wouldn't have happened if I was more cautious-''

"It doesn't matter if you were drunk or drugged. It doesn't matter if you went to the club and it doesn't matter if you wore provocative clothes. None of it is your fault. Rape. Is. Rape. That asshole tried to harass you without consent. You shouldn't spare him like that,'' Seokjin let out a frustrated sigh. I fell quiet at his words. He's a sensible guy, but why does he act so arrogant all the time?

''It's my problem. I'll deal with it myself,'' I sighed, turning to look at Seokjin.

''Or you can tell Kim Taehyung, and he'll definitely kill the fucker,'' Seokjin pressed.

''No. I can't give Taehyung more reasons to blame me,'' I shook my head and drank the vodka again.

''I know it's none of my business, but how long are you going to defy Kim Taehyung? Sure, he might be fucked up, but maybe it's time to surrender. At this point, we have no hope but try to live quietly,'' Seokjin sighed, glancing away from me.

''Tell me. Will you ever forgive the person who broke you? The one that took away your everything, can you ever bring yourself to forgive them? After all they've done to you? Are you going to give up? That easily? Will you be at peace, or will you continue to be in pain?'' I questioned, turning to look at Seokjin in tears. He tensed his grip around the steering wheel and turned to look at me with his cutting eyes.