Survival - Jeon Jungkook - Chapter 7

Revised Version

"You started this, so be prepared to face the consequences," Taehyung grits his teeth at Mira, whose face turns pale in fear. So it was her? It was her after all?? I should've slapped her harder! How can she?! What did Yoongi do to her?! He doesn't even know her!

"Mira, leave," Hoseok sternly glared at Mira, but she didn't budge.

"WHY ARE YOU STANDING THERE?! LEAVE! KA!" Hoseok roared at Mira. She was trembling in fear after being humiliated by the top alphas.

"Mi-Minho," Mira turns to stare at her lover.

"Don't talk to me," Minho gulped and quickly pushed his way out of the crowd.

"Leave now before I make the guards take you away," Hoseok sighed while staring at Mira.

"All of you will regret this," Mira fired me one last glare before marching out of the mansion. The crowd suddenly broke into a loud buzz as people began to gossip about the fight between the top alphas.

"Well- Shall we party!?" Hoseok raised his hands up in the air to break the tension. Music suddenly blasted so loud- I thought my ears were going to bleed from the vibration.

"Taehyung! Let's dance!" Jimin chuckles, pulling Taehyung towards the center of the dance floor.

"I don't want to!" Taehyung whines, darting Jimin an annoyed look.

"Come on!" Jimin grins, pulling Taehyung with him.

"Aish..." Taehyung groans but he eventually followed Jimin to the dance floor.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook asked. He stood beside me as I watched Jimin and Taehyung jamming to the music.

"You think I am?" I rolled my eyes. I have to get Yoongi out of this mess.

"No, of course," Jungkook chuckles softly.

"I didn't know you came here," I turned to look at him funnily. I thought he was sulking over his ex-girlfriend.

"I can't miss out. It's an alpha thing," He shrugs while leaning against the counter.

"How did you find out?" I sighed, turning to look at Taehyung, who was now doing weird dances with his arms and legs.

"I have my networks. But I still don't understand why she did it," Jungkook took a sip of the wine from his glass.

"Do you think it's possible if Yoongi and I leave the mansion after he recovers?" I asked while biting onto my lips. I really don't want to be involved with their absurd society anymore.

"Tsk. You'll be dead the moment you walk out of our gates now that they know about you and him, " Jungkook smirked and settled his glass on the counter.

"Well fuck," I breathe heavily while scanning the crowd and on the other side of the room... Seokjin was staring back at me while he leaned against the wall with a glass of wine in his hand.

"You should be cautious around him. He's a lot more dangerous than he seems," Jungkook muttered when he noticed me staring at Seokjin. Is he?

"You're all dangerous," I briefly glanced at Jungkook. There's no escaping is there?

"You're not wrong, but some of us are way more dangerous than the others. They like to hide behind their masks," Jungkook smiles after taking another sip of his wine.

"How are you and Minah?" I questioned, suddenly changing the topic because I felt uncomfortable talking about the murderous alphas.

"I saw her a moment ago but she won't even look at me," Jungkook shrugged and bitterly stared at Jimin and Taehyung. He's seriously broken over that rude girl? Aish... Why do you care Sora? No, I don't care! Just saying it's dumb of him... tsk.