"While we're not around.. Himeko and other's gather this information of this academy and wait for us to comeback .. I think you understand now Hikami.. This academy is property of the Aihara's ..You have no right to fake the result of the election or made everyone lie about it... And here read this one.." Mei put another sheet of file on Sayaka's Table..

"A.a. a letter?.. From Miyabi.?.." Sayaka was suprised on what she read.. She burst out crying and kneel down...

Mei looked at her..

"Can I asked you something Sayaka-san?.."
Ask Mei .

Sayaka looked at Mei with tears falling from her eyes..

"You are one of the Top students here back then.. I understand why you complain about the changes of school rules back then.. I did'nt expect you to be like that Sayaka. Why you're so angry about what me and Yuzu have back then?.." Mei asked with an angry tone..

Sayaka looked down.. "Back then.. when I was on my way home .. I saw you and Yuzu-senpai holding hands while walking..."

Mei was suprised she let sayaka to continue on what she was saying...

"Back then.. I always enjoying the company of Minabi .. when Im with her I always smile.. Just like when I saw you two holding hands , I thought to myself that maybe im inlove with Miyabi I rushed over to her place to tell her.. when I passed to a two woman. I heard what they were talking.. They talking about a two girls whose in a relationship... I heard they say they not gonna last forever.. How can they bear a child if they both girls.. My excitement fade on that day I thought to my self that no one would understand that kind of relationship.. That day I go to Miyabi's house and told her that me and her would stay away from both of you.. That's why I sell you out to your grandfather... I don't know what love means back then... But now that I lost Miyabi I don't know what to do anymore.. Im waiting for this day to come.. the day you Comeback and get back the academy... Im lost now kaichou.. You've won.. I'll handed the academy back to you..." Sayaka explained and hug her knees..

"*Sigh* I thought you would say that you're inlove to one of us.. That's a relief.. If that's the only reason why you were afraid to love Minabi then you're weak.. Someone told me back then that "There's no right answer in any problem.. We only do want we want to do.." .. You know Sayaka .. I was engage with someone to be the next chairwoman.. I left Yuzu and do what I think was right.. But that was the biggest mistake I've done back then.. But even though I left Yuzu .. Her feelings for me never change even though I hurt her feelings.. Back then We shared the same pain.. We've been separated for Six months..back then When I rushed my engagement to forget Yuzu.. She showed up and make me realized what my true feelings are.. After that the engagement was cancelled.. And I return home to Yuzu..."

Sayaka was suprised on what she heard from Mei.. She did'nt response to what Mei said..

"When you told grandfather about me and Yuzu's relationship.. Grandfather was angry.. That time, He wants me to take away from Yuzu and found a new fiance for me..Back then I don't want to be in that situation again so I ask Yuzu to run away with me..(Mei smiled) I did'nt regret it at all.. Yuzu take care of me when we run away.. I always find my self crying because Im worried about grandfather's health, Yuzu would just sit by my side and comforts me.. That was the happiest part of my Life..." Mei get close to Sayaka and put her hand on Sayaka's shoulder..

"Sayaka you would'nt know what will happen if you don't try to tell her.." Mei added..

"But Miyabi left me.. She does'nt want to be with me anymore.." Sayaka started to cry again..

"*Sigh* wait here, someone would like to talk to you,, We will discuss The academy tommorrow morning hear don't be late.." Sayaka looked at her and Mei get out of the chairman's office..

A few second past and someone open the door..

Sayaka was suprised . Her eyes widen and mumbled.. "Mi.Mi.Miyabi.."

Miyabi smiled at her...

On the other hand..

Mei making her way out of the school when someone jump off her back and hug her...

"Meiiii....! Im so proud of you Mei *sob*sob*..."

"Yu.Yuzu?! why are you here?! I told you not to come !.." Mei said and blushed a bit .. she remember what she told Sayaka..

"*Sob*Sob* Im proud of you Mei .." Yuzu still hugging Mei's back and sobbing..

Mei broke out from Yuzu's Hug and faced Yuzu.. Mei wipe the tears of Yuzu and said "Thank you Yuzu.. for supporting me all this time you've been always there for me.." Mei hug Yuzu..

"For you Mei.. I will do anything, We should thank them too for doing a favor for us .. Right guys?.." Yuzu said and startled what Yuzu said..

"Them?. Are they here too?.." Mei ask..

"Hehe yup. right behind us .." Yuzu answered..

Mei broke from their hug and don't want to looked behind her.. She feels like everyone saw that she hug Yuzu...

"Mei..?.." Yuzu looked at Mei as she realized Mei was blushing Yuzu blushed too..

Yuzu Looked away and said "W.w.we should celebrate guys .. Let's go to a club...!."

"About that Yuzuchi.. Hehe.." Harumi said..

TO BE CONTINUE...