[16] ✽ A Deal ✽

Depuis le début

While picking them up, you checked each paper and shock was evidently plastered on your face.

All the paper works fallen on the floor were all done, the weekly reports were checked, payments were secured, schedules were made and listed out, meetings with other companies were fixed. In other words, everything was done.

But how was it possible?

These were the works assigned to you to complete within two days so how was it all done? You stood up and carefully walked towards your boss, making sure he was not distrubed. Bringing up your hand you tried to slowly pull a few of the papers lying on the table.

But since Jungkook was sleeping on top of them it was hard to see to pull the papers without tearing them off with his heavy weight on it. With no other option you tried to peek while hovering above Jungkook's slumped body, trying to read the small letters with much difficulty.

Smelling a different and pleasant scent near him Jungkook slowly stirred up while opening his eyes, blinking repeatedly to see your neck near his face.

He almost gasped as his eyes widened at the close approximity of your smooth skin right next to his face. His eyes wandered left and right before he realised that he fell asleep while writing some documents and right now, you were hovering above him.

The smell radiating from your body was sweet like fresh lavender and chocolate. It was almost intoxicating for his nostrils to inhale the delicious scent. But with back hunched Jungkook unintentionally let out a groan, making you flinch away from him in surprise.

"Are you awake sir? I-I was j-just trying to read t-the papers."

He chuckled hearing your flustered response and nodded while keeping the pen down and stretching his arms to relax his muscles.

"When did you come in miss Yuna?"

Jungkook decided to act dumb like he did not know anything. But in reality, he actually heard you opening the door and arranging the papers. He wanted to get up but he was too tired so he continued to rest while eavesdropping on your reactions.

"I came in just a few minutes ago. But sir...did you do all these works?" You asked him, still feeling unsure.

"Yeah why? You don't believe me?" He asked while smirking at you.

"N-no sir! Its nothing like that...but-" He did not bother to listen to your reason as he gathered the papers on his table and gave half of them to you.

"Here. I completed these and a few more are left but I will finish them now."

You quietly took them, wanting to say something but hesitant.

"Thank you sir but you didn't had to do it-"

"You had a lot of work so I just wanted to help you with it." He said while smiling, happy that he did some real work today. Jungkook could feel the pride filling in him as he turned away and straightened his back, grabbing the pen to finish his leftover works.