Chapter 48

A/N hey peoples, I just wanted to say this was a far update, so sorry for any misspellings.

Songs for this chapter:
· Heroes - Alesso ft. Tove Lo

" Not all heroes wear capes. . "
- Directioners

" I speak a different language, but I still hear your call. . "
- One Direction

~ Sam's p.o.v

" Thank you so much for everything." Laura, the nurse I grew close to, hugged me one last time, kissing Dezi's forehead.

" Bye Sam! Hope things turn out well for you! Lots of love!" She waved as the double doors closed between us.

I smiled, waving back at her bubbly grin. The two days I've been here on bed rest, Laura has been helping me instead of the 2 nurses with the attitude.

Laura has first came in after I had the nightmares of Flynn. When I woke up screaming, Harry was right there cradling me in his arms so I would calm down. A couple minutes later, Laura came in looking frantic and worried as she came over to us.

" Oh my, sweetie are you alright?" She came and ripped me from Harry's arms, bringing me into hers instead. At first I was scared and didn't knew how to react, but soon I had a warm feeling take over me.

She felt familiar, in some weird way, like if I've felt her comfort me before. She soothed me, brushing through my hair.

When I had completely stopped panicking and having a melt down, I moved away from her, shyly smiling.

"Are you all better sweetie?" She asked nicely. Her voice was soothing, it almost sounded like my mother's in a way.

I nodded in agreement, thanking her. " No problem, sweetie. Whatever you need, I'll be here. The names Laura by the way."

So you can say she was a pretty straight forward girl. After that, she's been keeping me and Dezi company when Harry's gone for rehearsals. One of the times before he left, he has told me he needed to tell me some news, but I could wait once we arrived back home. Reluctantly, I agreed, to tired to fight him on the that.

Laura and I talked for hours on end, Dezi in my arms sleeping soundly like she always is. We talked about our family. I found out she has only one sister who lives here, though she didn't say her name. I didn't want to intrude and ask, I felt like it wasn't my place to know. She also told me she has a son my age.

We talked so much about everything, I even told her about Liam and Harry, his I was stuck between them two. She told me I had picked the right one, that Harry was good for me. She said," Things may come up, but he'll always be there for you." I certainly hope she's right. Unfortunately, our conversations had to come to a stop because it was time for me to leave.

" Are you done bidding farewell to your girlfriend?"

Rolling my eyes, I turn around to see Harry smiling playfully. His hands in his pockets, shoulders slumped, making him looked charmingly lazy. Layed back on a way I suppose. That's what I liked about Harry, no matter what he did and what he wore, he always looked beautiful.

"Oh yes, Laura and I were making plans for us the raise Dezi and move in together like the lesbian couple we are!" I joke smiling at him, then down at Dezi who was sound asleep.

" Ha, ha, ha, very funny." He spoke softly from behind me. We looked down at Dezi, watching how her mouth twitched making it look like she's smiling.

" She's gorgeous." I praised, caressing her chubby cheek that were flushed from the cold air.

" Well she looks exactly like you." He whispered quietly into my ear.