Chapter 40

A/N Hey guys this is the last chapter before school starts, so I might be updating less or frequently. Whichever. But I hope you guys like this chapter! Also it may be a bit short, but you know. . . . . suspense!

' I wished that one day, I could forgive you fully, but for right now you're going to have to learn to forget the sound of my voice. . . . . '

-S.H.

' Its easy to call each other family, but staying a family takes a lot of dedication and hard work. . . . .'

-S.H.

~ Sam's p.o.v

Where was I?

At that moment the door opened. The room was dark, so I couldn't see who it was, but I had a feeling I knew this person. Light reflected off of the glasses he was wearing, blinding me momentarily. He chuckled softly at my reaction, his footsteps echoing throughout the room as he came closer. When he was at the foot of the bed, my breath caught in my throat .

It was silent, he didn't say anything, neither did I. But I was determined to find out where I was.

" Where am i?"

He was silent for a couple minutes before writing some notes on his clip board I barely noticed he had. His eyes furrowed when writing down whatever he was writing. 

My attention stayed on him, trying to figure out who he was and why he was here. Was this a room? Was this my room?

" Excuse me?" I tried again.

He looked up from his clip board, putting it down on the bed. He just stared at me. Watching me. There was something behind his eyes when he did. It seemed like he knew who I was too.

" You don't remember me do you?" he asked finally speaking up.

My eyes squinted, my brain trying to find out who this man was in the lab coat and glasses. I shook my head, my eyes still on him.