Chapter 33

A/N hey guys, I hope your still reading this story! This chapter will be a bit adventurous. Hope you like it!

Songs for this chapter:

Fever: The Black Keys

Through The Dark : One Direction

~Sam's p.o.v.

" Oh, Sam your here! " my mom squealed as soon as we walked through the house door.  Liam was right behind me along with Harry and Niall.

Niall pushed passed me and went straight to my mom," Have you found her yet? Did she come back? Is she alright? Where is she? Can I talk to her?" he grabbed my moms shoulders and asked question after question. He was worried sick about Nina, he was practically crying on the ride over here.

My mom didn't say anything to him only making him get more nervous. " What happened to her?" he asked rocking her shoulders back and forth.

I ran over to them and pulled Niall away from my mom," Niall calm your cheese balls, you're scaring my mom." my arm wrapped around her back comforting. "

" Mom, why don't you go upstairs and get some rest? You need to sleep." I suggested walking her up the stairs. She went up up a few steps before looking down at me," Sam?"

" Yea?" I answered.

She smiled,"  I know I wasn't there for most of your lifetime, but-you mean so much to me. I love you so very much."

A smile grew on my face," it's ok mom, it wasn't your fault. I love you too." I said sweetly. She stared at me for a few seconds before walking the rest of the way up to her room.

When I turned around Niall was immediately by my side rambling like he always does when he's nervous. " Sam, we have to hurry. Nina's in trouble and-"

" Niall! Calm down." I demanded cutting him off mid rant. He looked at me sheepishly, his cheeks turning red.

" Don't worry.  I will find Nina, so can you please stop having a cow?" I asked softly. He nodded understandingly. I sighed softly and walked to the kitchen to grab a water bottle.

" What about me?" harry asked from the doorway. I looked over at him and gave him a distant look," What about you?" I took a swig of water and capped it.

He walked towards me," I'm going to help too." he pointed to himself, a duh expression on his face. My eyes didn't look back at his as I opened the fridge looking for something to eat.

" That's nice." I said nonchalantly.  He huffed, but I didn't look back at him because I would probably just cry again.

His face is the only thing that pops into my head, even though it shouldn't. Seeing his face or remembering it makes all my insides go into knots, and that's not a good thing. I hate him because of what he said to me that night at the party. How his eyes were so dark, his scary demeanor in the dimely litted room, and his clothes and hair disheveled. It scared me to think of him like that, so I just I imagined him like the funny, cheeky guy I came to know of.  Yet, that's the problem, I don't want to think of him.

At all.

But right now, I'm confused. Wanna know why? Its because he's talking to me. Um, Hello? I thought he said he never liked me and only wanted to sleep with me? So why is he talking to me and acting like nothing ever happened between us? It just makes no sense to me. He makes no sense to me.

" Sam-" I looked up to Liam to see him watching something on the screen from the doorway, remote in hand, " I think you should see this."

By the tone of his voice, I knew it wasn't going to be good. I quickly cIosed the fridge and grabbed my water.  I walked over to what he was watching. It was the T.V.