Chapter 7

A/N Thank you all for reading this story, I hope you tell your friends and stuff. If you have any ideas for this story, please do comment them and I'll see where they could go in this story.

Also, I wanted to say, if your not reading the story After by Imaginator1d, then you have to. That's all!

Enjoy this chapter! There's also a picture on the side of Nina! (I hope)

~Sam's p.o.v.

My eyes scanned around the room nervously. Now that I was in the room, I was able to actually see what it was like. It had neon green walls with navy blue scattered stars. As soon as you walk in there are 3 twin beds, one right next to the door against the wall, one by the bathroom wall, and the other on the opposite side of that one by the window. In between the two beds, there's a large walk in closet full of clothes, and shelves with different pairs of shoes. The bathroom also has 3 sinks, a desperate little room for the toilet, a shower, and a bath. This orphanage was richer than I thought.

Even though this place is better than my house -i wanted no needed- to go home. I wasn't supposed to be here, I'm 17 for Christ sakes, I'm not a child and I can take care of myself. How am i going to leave? Will I be able to?

" You can, I. . . just. . .wouldn't recommend it." Nina was playing with a yo-yo laying on her bed, headphones around her neck.

How did she even get the headphones and yo-yo? I never even I saw her get up.

She looked up at me stopping her yo-yo," I'm a ninja." she answered.

My eyes widened. Okay, she is really freaking me out. She kicks the door open with her spiky boots, gets things without people noticing, and knows what I'm thinking! She wasn't like this when we we're at the meet and greet.

" No, you just say things out loud." she said.

" Oh." Thank god, I thought she was a creeper.

" Don't look so relieved, and I am a creep. . . . . but not in a perverted way, don't worry." She smiled. I faked a smile, it probably looked like I was a scared puppy.

" Why am i here?"

She sat up and let out a breath, then gave me a look that said, 'really?',

" I don't know, you haven't told me yet."

Flashes of the gruesome pictures of my moms body in pieces and the crash appeared, and I felt like I was gonna throw up. Tears splintered my eyes, and I didn't think I could hold it in anymore.

" Woah, don't cry." she threw her hands up in defense. " If its too painful, you don't have to tell me. Its fine." she said.

" I like my eyes," No. . . . . I just. . . . " I looked at my hands that were on my lap , " it's just, I still don't believe it." I said smiling weakly.

Took over and I have to sit down on my bed in order to not faint. I felt her sit down next to me on my bed.

" every girl in here has a story. . . . . Every girl comes in tears, in an angry mood, or happy." she said.

" But. . . . . Some girls come broken. . . . Be lucky you're not the broken one"

I nodded," alright then, you could start unpacking." she said getting up and going to her bed.

"Why are you in here?" I asked

She looked over Fear flashed In her eyes then disappeared as if it was never there, she smiled," for the free food ." Then put her headphones over her head and began to play with her yo-yo.

•••••••••••••

When dinner rolled around, I wasn't hungry. Nina ate mine and her plate. I just stayed in our room cried under the blanket that still reminds me of home or what was still my home.

This whole day was horrible, but I felt like something good is going to happen. It felt like I was missing something. My phone rang I answered it and I knew what it was.

"Hello" he answered.

"hi " i smiled.

" hey how was your day ?" he asked , his voice sounded weird, different almost . It sounded husky and deep

" fine and yours?"

" I had a fantastic day." he said.

" that's great, so what did you do?" I asked.

"Nothing you need to know." he said rudely.

" What?" I can't believe he's being so rude, he's never been like this.

" who's this?" I questioned.

" the same person you've been talking to" he said smartly.

" uh huh, sure."

He might have sounded rude, he might have said inappropriate things, he might have gotten on my last nerves, but. . . . he was. . . I guess. . . fun to talk to.

And the funniest things was. . . . .. I didn't know who this guy was too.

*******************

please vote and comment

thank you loves!!!!!!!