Chapter 35

Song for this chapter:

• I need a doctor - Dr. Dre ft. Eminem & Skylar

' Remembering the little things is what keeps me here, the way you made me feel like i mattered even if i felt like i didnt exist.. . . . . .'

-S.H

~Sam's p.o.v.

" You need to shut the hell up this time. Your so fucking annoying when you cry out for help. Like anyone can hear you anyways." he mumbles the last part when he walks out of the room, then slamming the door shut. I didn't really care about what he said because I was too busy paying attention to the empty screens.

If Nina wasn't sitting in the chair, where else could she be? Did Steve take her somewhere so he could finish her off? Was he planning on giving her to Flynn so that he could do it himself so he could get revenge? Whatever was the reason to her not being in that chair probably isn't good.

But then, what if she escaped?

What if she planned everything once she got caught and was already starting it? We were already held hostage for two weeks so I don't think it was part of her plan. I really wish she escaped though, she needs to run for help anyways.

" Fuck Steve! How can you let her escape, she was so easy to control!" I heard from outside the door.

It was silent before another voice chimed in," I'm sorry Flynn, she just slipped past me!" Steve apologized .

" Well now she's going to - Shit!" then, it was quiet.

I tried to listen to see if I could hear anything else, but there was nothing. Nothing was heard on the other side of the door and I was scared of what made Flynn screech like that. Could it be Nina? Has she came yo help me escape, or was it Steve who was tired if Flynn always calling the shots?

For the longest time it was quiet, my breathing the only thing I was able to hear. The dim light coming from under the door lighting up some of the dark room. I layed down and faced the bottom of the door to see if I could see anything or anyone.

A pair of feet were In front of the door, the shadow stretching into the room. My heart started to pound against my chest, my breath increasing tremendously by the second as I wait to find out who the person on the other side of the door is.

The sounds of the door knob moving grabbed my attention, but then it that split second, something else grasped my attention. The sound of snarling coming from the corner of the room.

The scent of wet dog filled my nostrils, my eyes searching in the darkness to find out what the source of the sound was. Until I saw it. A huge dog coming closer to me, it's sharp teeth showing with saliva running down the corners of its mouth. It growled and snapped at me viciously.

" Good boy." I weakly said wanting the dog to stay away. It kept coming closer and I grew more scared. It's beady eyes staring at me, a frightening facade covering its face.

" Stay back." I ordered, I willed myself up, but I couldn't stay put. The dog was right in front of me, it's breath fanning on my face and a shiver ran down my spine.

This was it for me, I was going to die right here. I was never gonna be able to say bye to my mom and Nina. To Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Harry. I wasn't even gonna be able to tell Harry that I had deep feelings for him that it scared me.

When I liked up to face the dog, it wasn't there. Instead, the room was bright and a pair of feet were in front of me. But I wasn't able to see who it was because right then, it went black.

-------------------

~Nina's p.o.v.

Slipping through the dark empty hallways, the lights flickering every now and then, i pushed myself to continue down and search for a way out of this place. We were in an underground basement under the graveyard a couple blocks away from the warehouse we were at before. When we got gagged and covered with a pillow case by those assholes, i remembered every turn they took to bring us here.

I've been preparing for the day that Flynn was going to comeback and try to kill me and whoever i was close to. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later and i hated that Sam thought she could possibly save me from him. The thought of Sam thinking she could help me made me smile, even if this isn't a proper moment for that. The point was that she sacrificed her life in order to save me and help me. That's Sam for you. Caring, selfless, and again totally clueless to what could actually happen.

Then again, you never know what Sam's capable of. She could help you and give you the best advice you've ever gotten. Just like how she told me i was the most stupidest person because i was being such a bitch to Niall when all he was trying to do was be an amazing guy who really cares. She was right though. She was right about how Niall was always there when i needed someone, and he knew me for who i was, not just an annoying orphan. He payed attention to what i had to say every time i told him something  was bothering me, he helped me through everything and i was being the most obnoxious human being.

A stream of light got my attention, it was coming from down the hall. I dragged my body to what it was, until i finally found it. It was an open door. 

Looking closer, i noticed two people in the doorway. 2 people were arguing, but i wasn't able to see there faces. It was too dark too see them, but i saw what they were carrying. 

A body.

***********************************

sorry for the short chapter, but im trying to build up the suspense!

remember to vote and comment please!