Chapter 11

A/N hey guys I hoped you've guys have been liking the story so far, please comment your opinion about it too! I'd also like to say that the description to my new ( technically old) book is up! Chased By Bad Boys is a story that's coming out in April, or whenever I'm done with this book. Please go check it out in my works and tell anyone and everyone about this book and the other one too!!!!!!

And last but not least, if your an After addict who ships Hessa then please comment about the last chapter too, if you'd like!

OK, now I'm done, enjoy the chapter !

Songs for this chapter:

•  Catch me - Demi Lovato

•  Remember When - Chris Wallace

~Nina's p.o.v.

Sam stayed still, I didn't know what was going through her head. I was afraid of what was going through her head. I didn't know what the possible reasons why Sam's Mom would kidnap her. Or if she was even her mom. Was it her mom, or someone who is an imposter?

" Sam, I know your lost right now-"

" Lost?" she asked bitterly, then began to laugh. She stood up and walked over to me." I'm way past lost." she said emphasizing the word past hitting me like a blow to the cheek.

" I was lost before all this happened, but now. . . . . . . I feel like i don't even exist! First, my mom dies - Well I don't even know who she is because I'm apparently missing! Then I always have these stupid visions about two kids that were best friends and did everything together, then having them get ripped apart from each other! I have the stupid little boy and girls' faces imprinted into my brain when the girl got tooken away by those freakin people in the darn mother freaking van that night!!!!!!   Ugh!!!! "  she screams, pulling at her hair and falling onto her bed.

Wait, what visions? She's never told me about any visions." What visions?" I asked.

I couldn't hear her reply because her face was in her pillow and her mouth was muffled. " I can't hear you." I said.

She brought her head up " I haven't told you, but . . . . . ive been having these visions." she says sitting up and moving her hair from her face. " About?" I asked urging her to tell me and Cat more information.

She groaned," About a girl and a boy as they got older and did everything together. They baked, went to the beach, a whole bunch of stuff. But then. . . .  ." she looked down at her hands, a quick silence took over," That's when it happened." she said looking up, tears brimming her eyes. Looking at Sam was heartbreaking, even though I have no idea what it was that made her cry. What was it that made her like this?

I brought my hand to her knee, lightly squeezing it to comfort her. And I took a deep breath," Sam, in order to help you and make your life a little bit easier, your gonna need to tell me what your visions were and who you think were in them." 

So she told me about from the 1st time she's encountered them, to the last time . She told me how they looked, how they sounded, what they wore. She told me what the atmosphere was like, how the cold breeze felt against her hair and what it smelled like. She described it to me as if she was there, living it.

" It feels as if I was there and all those things happened to me. Like I was the girl. But. . . . . it- it just felt weird. Now tha think of it, I feel like I'm missing something. . . . . .more like . . . .someone." she said looking at the door as if in a memory.